IGNORED

Mark Little

BCFC_Josh

17 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Wasn't able to get there today……..other than Little, did anyone else deserve their place in the side today?

For me the midfield 3 of Bryan, Brownhill and Smith all had a very good game. I don't think that anyone that started had a bad game, just sitting back and soaking up pressure for the whole game is mentally tiring not just psychically draining. The last 20 minutes we were on our last legs.

3 minutes ago, Kodjia 22 said:

For me the midfield 3 of Bryan, Brownhill and Smith all had a very good game. I don't think that anyone that started had a bad game, just sitting back and soaking up pressure for the whole game is mentally tiring not just psychically draining. The last 20 minutes we were in our last legs.

Sounds like Zaire 1974! We're the crowd shouting "Ali boombaye?"

7 minutes ago, Kodjia 22 said:

For me the midfield 3 of Bryan, Brownhill and Smith all had a very good game. I don't think that anyone that started had a bad game, just sitting back and soaking up pressure for the whole game is mentally tiring not just psychically draining. The last 20 minutes we were on our last legs.

I can't say I remember much of Korey in the second half but first half he was poor again. Probably have away possession 4-5 times and I can't recall one tackle he made that didn't result in a foul. 

3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I can't say I remember much of Korey in the second half but first half he was poor again. Probably have away possession 4-5 times and I can't recall one tackle he made that didn't result in a foul. 

2nd half I thought he didn't put a foot wrong, but that's my opinion, all a game of opinions. 

But to the topic title, Mark Little was superb today.

Archived