IGNORED

RIP thread 2017 (Merged)

WhistleHappy

You Are Not Alone - Speak up and stay awake with me!!

Mind: 0300 123 3393

Young Minds: 0808 802 5544

Samaritans: 116 123

SANEline: 0300 304 7000

CALM: 0800 58 58 58

Switchboard LGBT+ Helpline: 0300 330 0630

The Sliver Line - Older Peoples Helpline: 0800 4 70 80 90

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

Charlie Gard - sleep in peace little man

This......

Brave little boy, like Bradley Lowery, had no life so far, so innocent, and yet cut down in life before even living it by cruel illness.

#RIP Charlie

Robert Anker  27  (Diversity - BGT.. etc) ... killed in tragic Canadian road accident..

Apparently he left Britain for Canada in order to marry his Canadian bride just 10months ago ... and has lost his life at 27.

R I P  and thoughts with his family, friends and specially his newly wed young widowed bride. 

16 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

British actor Robert Hardy passes aged 91.... RIP

(TV: All Creatures Great and Small, ..Film:  Harry Potter,.. Theatre: Shakespeare etc)

Completely brilliant for 70 years. Also a key part of retrieving the Mary Rose, respected historian and authority on the longbow. A life well lived...

RIP Sir...

39 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

British actor Robert Hardy passes aged 91.... RIP

(TV: All Creatures Great and Small, ..Film:  Harry Potter,.. Theatre: Shakespeare etc)

Genuinely gutted. As a big HP & James Herriot fan, I thought he played Cornelious Fudge and Siegfried Farnon exquisitely. A wonderful theatre actor too.

Will be missed. RIP Robert Hardy

Hywel Bennett  starred in one of my early underaged X films that I saw... Percy ... about a man who loses his manhood in an accident and receives the Worlds first penis transplant (and their  subsequent exploits together) - not the best film ever it must be said but one of several I watched at Keynsham's Charlton (fleapit) cinema in my youth.

HB went on to much bigger and betterthings  after 'Percy' ....

R I P Hywel  73years ... far too young , goodbye my cocker! (pardon the puns)

16 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Hywel Bennett  starred in one of my early underaged X films that I saw... Percy ... about a man who loses his manhood in an accident and receives the Worlds first penis transplant (and their  subsequent exploits together) - not the best film ever it must be said but one of several I watched at Keynsham's Charlton (fleapit) cinema in my youth.

One of the first I sneaked in to see too mate! Along with Confessions Of A Window Cleaner, Driving Instructor and Pop Performer all starring that great character actor of our time, Robin Asquith!

On 8/3/2017 at 21:45, WhistleHappy said:

I saw it at The Kings, Old Market,,,the female lead was the beautiful Cyd Hayman, never understood why she never made it bigger.

On 03/08/2017 at 18:24, Septic Peg said:

Genuinely gutted. As a big HP & James Herriot fan, I thought he played Cornelious Fudge and Siegfried Farnon exquisitely. A wonderful theatre actor too.

Will be missed. RIP Robert Hardy

Absolutely. He was the kind of actor that you forget is acting, such was his skills. To me he WAS Siegfried Farnon. RIP

Archived