IGNORED

RIP thread 2017 (Merged)

WhistleHappy

On 2/27/2017 at 01:56, WhistleHappy said:

Sir Gerald Kaufman MP ... aged 86  ... R I P

(Britains longest serving MP(Labour)... first became MP in 1970 ... Father Of The House since May 2015.

Yet another one I missed. When I lived in Manchester, he was my constituency MP: went to see him, and Glenda Jackson, speak on the eve of (possibly) the 1987 election.

Hmm, after an excellent 12mths last year, this one, a quarter of the way through, has got us off to a relatively slow start.

Yet again the best part of a week has gone by with no further news of celebrity/high profile passings.

I thought Celeb's would be dying to be centre stage and get a mention in this thread, what's the matter with 'em? 

I've been scanning the weekend news feeds all day and nothing!.. zilch!...bugger all to report ...

Come on you Celeb's ... the RIPper is waiting! 

2 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Hmm, after an excellent 12mths last year, this one, a quarter of the way through, has got us off to a relatively slow start.

Yet again the best part of a week has gone by with no further news of celebrity/high profile passings.

I thought Celeb's would be dying to be centre stage and get a mention in this thread, what's the matter with 'em? 

I've been scanning the weekend news feeds all day and nothing!.. zilch!...bugger all to report ...

Come on you Celeb's ... the RIPper is waiting! 

dont worry kid Bruce is on his way:mf_sleep:

22 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Tis true... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39318602 Johnny B Goode is one of my all time fave tracks.

@WhistleHappy you had to open your big mouth didn't you? :thumbsup:

Trust me to go and put me and my ding a ling into it...

R I P  Chuck ....  -roll over Beethoven and make room for a master entertainer.

(know someone who met him some years ago and spoke very highly of him, generous, lots of fun and very down to earth apparently)

Archived