IGNORED

25,000 For Fleetwood

sglosbcfc

3 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Ok maybe not, but what crowd do people think we will get on Saturday if the new boys are in the squad? I think closer to 15,000 than the 9,000 I was thinking previously.

I will slit the difference with you   12000  that including the 750 from Fleetwood on there BIG DAY OUT

12 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

They are bringing 750?..Good effort.

Think they only get around 3,000 for home games.

Chairman has done a deal for them, £20 quid coach travel and match ticket! Can't argue with that really, especially when your coach trip is from as far away as Blackpool area.

• Admin
10 hours ago, cityred exile said:

I will slit the difference with you   12000  that including the 750 from Fleetwood on there BIG DAY OUT

Was wondering about this, but they played us not too long ago in the league, so not like their first ever visit

BUT with their Chairman subsidising the travel etc, would imagine them to bring a few hundred

Will be interesting to see what the crowd is, as was surprised that we got so many for the Hull fixture

I went to the Rugby boxing day and it would have been good if the club would have followed suit . The top tier was open even though there were large gaps everywhere, this might have boosted attendance and interest a little. Another signing before the weekend cut off (doubtful ) , may do it a little but I can't see it being over 12k.

I'd guess just over 12,000.  You'd be surprised at how many cheapskates like myself scuttle out of the woodwork for a ten quid ticket!

I'd prefer to be at Cardiff the Saturday after, but still baulk at the current match day prices (I'm a bit too tight-fisted for my own good).  So for me, I'll take my daughter to see her first game, and hope she doesn't freeze or ask to go home after ten minutes!

1. It's the FA Cup 3rd round-still a big football event IMO
  2. Chance to progress and meet a big club in the next round(About time you might say)
  3. New exciting signings on show hopefully
  4. Saturday 3 pm kick off
  5. Low prices
  6. Easier parking with lower crowd

Over 12,000 is my guess with a big POTD if new signings are selected. What else would a City supporter rather be doing at 3 pm?

7 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:
  1. It's the FA Cup 3rd round-still a big football event IMO
  2. Chance to progress and meet a big club in the next round(About time you might say)
  3. New exciting signings on show hopefully
  4. Saturday 3 pm kick off
  5. Low prices
  6. Easier parking with lower crowd

Over 12,000 is my guess with a big POTD if new signings are selected. What else would a City supporter rather be doing at 3 pm?

Saving my £50, 9 hours, and spending the day with the family this time. 

Archived