IGNORED

Bristol rugby offer

JBFC II

Going to my first rugby match at Ashton Gate for the Bath game and very much looking forward to it. Very pleased with the £5 discount my membership will get me. Probably wouldn't be going if they didn't play at the Gate and I didn't get the discount.

So in my case at least, I'd say the Bristol Sport model is working nicely.

Is the Bath game likely to be a sell out?

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Going to my first rugby match at Ashton Gate for the Bath game and very much looking forward to it. Very pleased with the £5 discount my membership will get me. Probably wouldn't be going if they didn't play at the Gate and I didn't get the discount.

I don't think it will sell out but there will probably be at least 20k there probably pushing on 25k

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Which Bath game are you talking about ?

the cup game next week will nowhere near a sell out but the league game could be

5 hours ago, cidercity said:

It would be a good deal if it wasnt in the Atyeo, would prefer it was in the South Stand.

The view from the Atyeo to watch Rugby is shocking.

Bit of perspective needed here. Compared to the rest of the ground it may be shocking but compare it to either of the end stands at the memorial ground and it's by far superior. 

Archived