IGNORED

Welcome back Zak

Ivorguy

6 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Nah. Looks like the rugby stadium to me. 

Tell you what.  Why don't we ask Steve Lansdown to knock it down and rebuild the old Ashton Gate exactly as it was brick for brick.  We could even rebuild the old open end.   Would that make you happy?

12 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

From what i have seen mainly right back but has played a few games at centre back.

If the op Is right and Depending which formation we play I think Vyner has a real chance of grabbing a starting place in a back 3 or RB.  

It would be great to see another player from the academy come through,  even if means we waste money on Matthews just sitting on the bench when fit..... 

1 hour ago, miketh2nd said:

If the op Is right and Depending which formation we play I think Vyner has a real chance of grabbing a starting place in a back 3 or RB.  

It would be great to see another player from the academy come through,  even if means we waste money on Matthews just sitting on the bench when fit..... 

I'd love to see him in there. With Wright and Flint as CB or as RB.... with Hegeler in holding mid to offer some protection...

21 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Vyner hasn't played that many games, surely Moore has played at a higher level? Square ppegs in round holes again 

Moore had about 12 appearances in France a few in Ligue 1 at the end when they were relegated and 7-8 in Ligue 2. He wasn't ready to play full time in Ligue 2 and now comes to a much harder league, one on which he's never played before, so we sent him on loan. I don't see what's wrong here. Vyner has played all his senior games at RB but I guess that's a square peg in a round hole? He played some centre half in academy football but by all means use that as evidence so it fits your agenda. :clap:

On 1/12/2017 at 16:40, JoeAman08 said:

Moore had about 12 appearances in France a few in Ligue 1 at the end when they were relegated and 7-8 in Ligue 2. He wasn't ready to play full time in Ligue 2 and now comes to a much harder league, one on which he's never played before, so we sent him on loan. I don't see what's wrong here. Vyner has played all his senior games at RB but I guess that's a square peg in a round hole? He played some centre half in academy football but by all means use that as evidence so it fits your agenda. :clap:

THIS! 

Archived