IGNORED

Threads going off topic.

Major Isewater

Can I have some advice please

Will will watch Blackburn (a) on Easter Monday but before that we will head for the northeast corner of England. As it stands Newcastle v Leeds, Sunderland v West Ham and Middlesbrough v Arsenal are all Saturday games. With Newcastle & Leeds playing again on the monday against teams that play on Good Friday will this match possibly be moved to Good Friday? Any ideas if Sunderland v WH / Middl v Ars will be moved to the Sunday (no prem games on the Monday)? The police might have question marks about WH and Ars fans heading up north on trains/flights on the Sat was my thinking. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Mr P. Fogg  , amongst others , has indicated his dissatisfaction at threads going off topic and , to some extent , I sympathise with him , however it is nigh on impossible to avoid an evolution of the subject matter .

A thread, by nature, develops ideas and stimulates discussion, so we have some ' jokes ' amongst the serious threads and sometimes serious debates issuing from the jokey threads .

A thread is like your own child , you give it a good start in life and then hope it goes  on to do well but anyone who has kids knows the score .

So, apologies for riding my tandem over serious threads but you are getting het up unnecessarily old fruit . Nowt we can do about it.

Viva OTIB ! 

I enjoy one off the wrist.

Archived