IGNORED

LIVE FA cup games announced by BBC

Never to the dark side

41 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Have you seen the BT choices?

What has BT picked John? Can't find it online.

Edit: Just found it...

Saturday 28 January, 12pm (12.30pm kick-off) BT Sport 2
Liverpool or Plymouth Argyle vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers

Saturday 28 January, 5pm (5.30pm kick-off) BT Sport 2
Norwich City or Southampton vs. Arsenal

Sunday 29 January, 1.30pm (2pm kick-off) BT Sport 2
Sutton United or AFC Wimbledon vs. Leeds United

Tbf, the only one that bothers me really is Norwich/Southampton v Arsenal. That'll be a shit game. If Plymouth beat Liverpool, sets up a nice tie against Wolves and we can all see Sutton/Wimbo v Leeds as pick of the three. 

40 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just noticed BBC are still to select their 4pm game on the Sunday, that'll be Man Utd

It depends on the outcome of the Bolton-Palace replay. If Bolton win then they're on telly against Man City in that slot, if Palace win then they play Man City on the Saturday at 3pm (so not shown) and Man Utd-Wigan will be televised instead. Think it's partly to do with the Met, as otherwise you'd have Millwall and Palace both at home, plus Leeds visiting either Sutton or Wimbledon all on the Sunday.

4 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Tbf, the only one that bothers me really is Norwich/Southampton v Arsenal. That'll be a shit game. If Plymouth beat Liverpool, sets up a nice tie against Wolves and we can all see Sutton/Wimbo v Leeds as pick of the three. 

Respectfully the Arse game is the only one that is vaguely interesting, unless Leeds have time travelled into the Champions League places, rather than being a Championship play off team? And Liverpool are actually away? I so hope BT end up with Argyle v Wolves, just for the utter lack of imagination.

On a different note, when was the last time Man  Utd weren't a cup game on the telly? 

Oops of course Manure couldnt possibly not be televised, even with the dullest fixture imaginable

32 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Sorry guys its 19:55 for me,

if its good enough for the trains buses and airplanes timetables its good enough for me

Unfortunately it doesn't work for the people running the trains and busses- they never get there at the time on the timetable.

13 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Leeds United on TV again, Shock horror !!

On 13/01/2017 at 22:37, steveybadger said:

Respectfully the Arse game is the only one that is vaguely interesting, unless Leeds have time travelled into the Champions League places, rather than being a Championship play off team? And Liverpool are actually away? I so hope BT end up with Argyle v Wolves, just for the utter lack of imagination.

On a different note, when was the last time Man  Utd weren't a cup game on the telly? 

Oops of course Manure couldnt possibly not be televised, even with the dullest fixture imaginable

The regular media spunkfest over Manchester Utd.

If anyone fancies going, home tickets are a bargain £45 to non members. Wigan have an allocation of 1,900 at £25, subsidised £21 by the club. Two per applicant, so they either have hardly any ST holders or don't expect many to go. All to watch a total mis-match.

Archived