IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Cardiff City Match Day Thread

Monkeh

Morning all. I doubt I'll be in the chat today as my son has his little buddy from school round so I have to supervise as they destroy the house...

Will try and get in for the 2nd half though.

I'm feeling a loss. 2-1 to the Welsh. Whittingham will score at one stage, Lee will do a completely shocking formation again, Warnock will accuse Flint and Tomlin of cheating when half his players are already on the deck, holding their knees and fake crying.

Lee to be sacked by 9pm tonight. 

Morning all from the Dominican Republic.

In a stroke of incredibly bad planning, this is the second season in a row I've missed a dogfight with a Warnock side at the Gate.

Quite impressively bad planning when you consider it's the only two home games I've missed in about 5 years. 

I will be here in spirit (although possibly a little early to be indulging in the local Rum with brekkers) 

COYR

9 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

AFAIK, early k.o. because of perceived high risk game for trouble, not because it's being televised.

I can never understand this early KO because it is suppose to be a high risk game for trouble, Alright, the later KO gives more time for consuming more booze, but if there is an intention of any organised trouble, then that will happen anyway.  I suppose it makes sense in the long run.

6 minutes ago, petehinton said:

No Freeman in the squad. Starting O'Dowda after hardly any minutes this season. Putting Tomlin on the bench when a derby game is what he's made for. Lose today and I lose alll little remaining faith in LJ. 

very very odd team. The fans seems to agree 3.5.2 is worth a shot with Hegeler in the mid and Tomlin in a free role. I think Johnson has the same stubborn rigid approach as his father. 

2 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

very very odd team. The fans seems to agree 3.5.2 is worth a shot with Hegeler in the mid and Tomlin in a free role. I think Johnson has the same stubborn rigid approach as his father. 

Said before he tries to be clever , that will be his downfall

Archived