IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Cardiff City Match Day Thread

Monkeh

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Maybe Freeman is unsettled due to all the speculation surrounding QPR and the contract offer from City, speculating he might not be in the right mindset...

Perhaps, but that doesn't suggest to me that he's likely to stay, if it is the case.

Would imagine he'd be ahead of O'Dowda in the middle if available.

Just now, petehinton said:

Hegeler has played 100 games for one of the most popular clubs in European football at CM and played champions league games there and LJ plays him CB. 

Hahahahaha

I expect with Magnusson out and that he is a versatile player he can fit in to a CB role on a temporary basis...

I dont understand whats exactly hilarious here

When Magnusson is 100% fit again we may well see him go into that back 3 and Hegeler move into midfield, if LJ thinks this is the right lineup then that back 3 really are the current strongest (fittest) we have available to us.

At least it affords the possibility of Hegeler moving into midfield at some point if required and go 4 at the back. As mentioned before the first goal today is massive and I think we can see that in the lineup.

I can't work out COD in the central role though...we shall see I guess! 

1 minute ago, southvillekiddy said:

It's what you do if you are forcing someone to ask for a transfer?

I'm hope that he get a chance sometime, but when our bench has that many forwards/attackers on it, seems unlikely.

Still: winner off the bench today would be nice (I'm a dreamer...)

Regardless of the outcome today , about time LJ decided who he does or doesn't trust / rate

How players are meant to understand their roles when there is constant changes or tinkering is beyond me

He needs to decide whether he trusts LT or nor - Putting him in, leaving him on bench , in , bench is a clear sign he is confused himself  and can't see it getting the best out of LT 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Regardless of the outcome today , about time LJ decided who he does or doesn't trust / rate

How players are meant to understand their roles when there is constant changes or tinkering is beyond me

He needs to decide whether he trusts LT or nor - Putting him in, leaving him on bench , in , bench is a clear sign he is confused himself  and can't see it getting the best out of LT 

LT will be on his way at season"s end, just like Jet.  Much promised, less delivered.  At this level, or at least our level, these sort of players are a luxury we can't afford.  But saying that, LT may come on as a sub and be the match winner.  Must be a headache to manage

Archived