IGNORED

He HAS to go now (Merged)

BCFC_Josh

1 minute ago, MrBibs said:

Fair play to you for staying until the full time whistle.  I'm never one to leave early but even today was too much for me

To be fair mate I stayed behind for 5 minutes in such disbelief!! I love this club so much and it's so stressful to see it going like the way it is again!! It's days like this when I always think of the Mansfield game when we won 5-4, what a game. 

5 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

To be fair mate I stayed behind for 5 minutes in such disbelief!! I love this club so much and it's so stressful to see it going like the way it is again!! It's days like this when I always think of the Mansfield game when we won 5-4, what a game. 

Head Up Fella! 

God prey this god awful run ends soon! LJ resigning would help I think!

Johnson in.

Seriously though, you have backed him.in the transfer market. Why do that, if you dont give him a chance with the updated squad?

Surely LJ is having final say on these blokes and they arent just brought in and him tols to work with them

1 minute ago, Big Brother said:

SL - stick or twist.  Glad it's not my decision.

Indeed.

No-one, not even LJ could complain if he twists. If he sticks big cojones.

I'm behind LJ and right now and I'm sticking but I totally appreciate I am, and why I am, in the minority. But.... that said, even my fuse for LJ is getting very, very short. 

I was one who didn't want him but the club made the decision to employ him, so I thought I'll get behind him and support the clubs decision, I have now lost that support for him over the last couple of games, no game plan, doesn't know his best side, constant chopping & changing, crap substitutions, lack of leadership, I left the game after 85 mins as I had seen enough, if he stays in charge I cannot see where our next win will come from.

42 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Looking at our next 10 fixtures it could well be another 9 defeats.

Lansdown must act now. If not were back down yet again.

New manager might not keep us up but it seems our only hope!!!

With LJ in charge I have very little doubts 9 defeats will come.

Enough is enough now . just don't know where to start with his (lack of ) decision making . I'll try : 

1- we got lucky to go one up but it was clear even then that a change had to be made . JB was having a mare but at one up he seemed to think that all was well with the world ...... it wasn't !

2- Little's legs had totally gone with 20 to go and Cardiff saw this and exploited it . It happens most games so wtf leave him on like a lamb to the slaughter ? 

Such basic things that anyone could see but totally overlooked by the coach . 

3- No interaction between Pemberton and Johnson all afternoon . Totally ignored each other ! 

His position is untenable and has to go now !!! 

For LJ to go 8 in row without a win at Barnsley and 7 in a row now at City, LJ is the common factor and can't be a coincidence.

Think SL hoped LJ would be a clone of Eddie Howe because he was young, articulate and was said to be a rising star but how often does lightening strike twice? SL's friendship with the Johnson family has been too strong a factor in the appointment unfortunately and it's costing us now.

Time for an immediate change and maybe less risky to allow the board to choose the head coach next time. 

I have never advocated sacking a manager/coach but if this club wants to keep building everyone has to perform. We have to be ruthless.

As much as I like the bloke he is unable to react under pressure.

Believe me I want him to succeed  but changing to a three at the back when you're in the middle of a terrible run is suicidal and smacks of desperation.

Playing as a wing back is so energy sapping & although they performed well it was a tired leg left in by Little for the pen and a tiring Bryan allowed the new sub winger to get in front of him for the second.

We have an unfit keeper who doesn't come for the cross and never got near any of the goals (once again)

When we got in front WE should have changed to a back four.

It was crying out for O'Neil and Hegerler in midfield.

Warnock EVEN gave Johnson a clue as to what was going to happen by bringing on two wingers, Johnson should've reacted then.

There was only one team playing football up to the cheap pen conceded.

If we want to continue to build reluctantly we have to make that change now.

4 minutes ago, Swede said:

I have never advocated sacking a manager/coach but if this club wants to keep building everyone has to perform. We have to be ruthless.

As much as I like the bloke he is unable to react under pressure.

Believe me I want him to succeed  but changing to a three at the back when you're in the middle of a terrible run is suicidal and smacks of desperation.

Playing as a wing back is so energy sapping & although they performed well it was a tired leg left in by Little for the pen and a tiring Bryan allowed the new sub winger to get in front of him for the second.

We have an unfit keeper who doesn't come for the cross and never got near any of the goals (once again)

When we got in front WE should have changed to a back four.

It was crying out for O'Neil and Hegerler in midfield.

Warnock EVEN gave Johnson a clue as to what was going to happen by bringing on two wingers, Johnson should've reacted then.

There was only one team playing football up to the cheap pen conceded.

If we want to continue to build reluctantly we have to make that change now.

I Totally agree.. What was the point of bringing on Wilbs he's not a defender.   Warnock changed the game by his substitutions for the good of Cardiff, Johnson also did the same....  for the detriment of city. 

I think LJ's reading of the game has gone down the pan and in my previous posts I have not advocated a change.. I do now. Sorry Lee you Talk the Talk but Don't Walk the Walk !!!!

53 minutes ago, Hello said:

Johnson in.

Seriously though, you have backed him.in the transfer market. Why do that, if you dont give him a chance with the updated squad?

Surely LJ is having final say on these blokes and they arent just brought in and him tols to work with them

Agreed. Sacking him now would be an absolute joke.  OK, we're on a bad run, but how many more managers are we going to Sack? 

Isn't it about time a few of the playears started to look at themselves?

Archived