IGNORED

He HAS to go now (Merged)

BCFC_Josh

I have been a fan of LJ in the past however I now see no evidence whatsoever that he is capable of turning it around. Any other manager at any other club would have already been sacked by now . LJ makes bad decision after bad decision regarding subs and managing games. He has to go or we will go down. End of story. 

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

His team had thrown away a lead and he was being roundly boo'd by all sides of the ground.. he's hardly going to do a lap of honour is he.

Wow, anything to criticise him for is fair game it seems. 

I wasn't having a go!! I was just saying what I saw with my own eyes. I'll sit on my hands now :shutup:

10 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

His team had thrown away a lead and he was being roundly boo'd by all sides of the ground.. he's hardly going to do a lap of honour is he.

I would normally agree but I just can't back him anymore. It's been too long a run with the same problems. You could say the players were getting booed from all sides as well but they stayed and clapped and got claps back. Maybe LJ accepting his boos like a man would be a good example to set to his players but he got out of there as quick as he could. Shying away from adversity just like his team does under pressure. The team is a reflection of the manager. 

7 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

That's 3 leads we've given away since Boxing Day. Lost each game 3-2. Says to me that he has no idea how to close a game out. Both brownhill and odowda faded massively in 2nd half. He had experience on the bench in O'Neil and Tomlin, they should have come on when we somehow went 2-1 up. Not at 2-2 an 2-3. 

Clueless

1 minute ago, Damian666 said:

Rowett is wanted by Forest so we might have missed the boat there 

Forest are a train wreck and they were supposed to be sold but being the mess they are it got screwed up as well. As bad as we've been we are a better proposition than Forest. If it came down to choosing us or them and he chose Forest, I'm not sure I'd be disappointed as he'd clearly be a poor decision maker.

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Forest are a train wreck and they were supposed to be sold but being the mess they are it got screwed up as well. As bad as we've been we are a better proposition than Forest. If it came down to choosing us or them and he chose Forest, I'm not sure I'd be disappointed as he'd clearly be a poor decision maker.

Yeah but Forest still trade on their past and people still see them as a bigger club 

The constant tinkering is proof enough that he doesn't know his best team. These aren't tweaks, these are wholesale changes to personnel and formation every week. He clearly doesn't know how to get the team working and at this level it's unexcusable. 

I've given him the benefit of the doubt, and had hoped the January window would give him the players he wanted to name a settled side. But again, wholesale changes and no attempt to shut up shop from a winning position. 

Time to stop the rot before we're relegated. So so frustrating to be writing such similar words within a year of the last complete balls up at this club. We have to learn!

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

This was a massive gamble by SL, i really cant understand his thinking in bringing in a rookie to a very competitive league, gamble failed so do the right thing and get rid while we still have a chance of clawing our way out of this debacle.

Lansdown has cocked up again. Love what he has done for the club with debt clearances and stadium etc but goodness he has no clue with that board when it comes to managerial appointments. Please Steve listen to the fans. 

17 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

I wasn't having a go!! I was just saying what I saw with my own eyes. I'll sit on my hands now :shutup:

Fair play to you for staying until the full time whistle.  I'm never one to leave early but  today was just too much for me

23 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

He was straight down the tunnel because he was being booed all around the ground was I think his point!

Archived