IGNORED

Pilkington stamp

Sizzler

I was sat on the first row behind the disabled are of the south stand. Happened right in front of me.

Was absolutely intentional IMO. He could have easily avoided it. What the Lino was looking at I've no idea but it was almost as if he didn't want to see it so he didn't have a decision to make.

Not a chance was that deliberate in my view. He landed on Bailey and you could see him trying to pull his foot back to reduce the weight as soon as he felt that it wasn't the pitch he was landing on. 

The officials were poor today, but in my opinion, that and the penalty were two they actually did get right.

Was completely intentional and was as blatant a red as you will see. Could see the linesman was not looking despite it being right in front of him. Don't think the ref was looking either. A little inept. Pack was stood right next to the ref and did react as did a number of other players.

Officials couldn't give anything as neither of them saw it. Linesman, sorry - Referre's assistant (not that he provided any assistance all game) - was looking at the group of players slightly further up the field of play. The ref was looking at the same group of players.

Wouldnt say it was deliberate - from where I was in the South Stand I thought the Cardiff player tried to 'pull-out' and didn't apply much pressure (hence why Wright got up fairly quickly). It was one of those...when you are in motion and you foot starts to 'come down' it's sometimes very difficult to stop and move in a different direction.

20 minutes ago, kit said:

Was completely intentional and was as blatant a red as you will see. Could see the linesman was not looking despite it being right in front of him. Don't think the ref was looking either. A little inept. Pack was stood right next to the ref and did react as did a number of other players.

As blatant a red card as you will see? A 50:50 split on the incident on this thread would suggest otherwise. Just goes to show what a tough job it is for the referee when you have such polar views.

I think it was intentional but there was no real pressure applied.

The thing that annoys me is that if it had been the other way around then the Cardiff player would have writhed around on the floor in agony.

Whilst we should be applauding our teams honesty, end of the day we lose out from not playing dirty cheating warnock tactics!

1 hour ago, stokes7 said:

Aside from the stamp did anyone see when the female linesman gave a throw to us, bamba went over to her and basically she changed her mind

She didn't change her mind, ref overruled her and she then followed his signal. He did it to the opposite lino once too, nearly twice but then changed his own mind. 

He was a seriously, seriously abject referee.

The ref also missed the blatant handball by gunnarson in the 5 seconds before giving a penalty and Bamba was lucky not to get a second yellow a few minutes after his first when taking out Tammy, ref had been giving those fouls all day but didn't that time coz he would have had to have sent him off.

13 minutes ago, Mayes86 said:

The ref also missed the blatant handball by gunnarson in the 5 seconds before giving a penalty and Bamba was lucky not to get a second yellow a few minutes after his first when taking out Tammy, ref had been giving those fouls all day but didn't that time coz he would have had to have sent him off.

You are right about the handball but I don't think the ref could see it as it was on his blindside which the Cardiff player knew and took full advantage of.

Archived