IGNORED

Lee Johnson Sack Watch (Merged, again and again)

And Its Smith

1 minute ago, tinman85 said:

Let's hope in a way we do lose. Can't believe I am saying that but it's got to that stage. He needs to go. I'm stunned that the axe falls on McInnes and SC for bad runs and they spent half of what he has. Baffling. It's like we've appointed Fergie and can't sack him becasue he is a messiah. 

Half? Presumably your maths qualifications are up to much? No one has ever got near this level of financial support. 

9 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Presumably if we sack lj, then mr dna man who is responsible for hiring him will have some questions to answer from the owner? 

Forgive me if you are joking mate but no way did ashton appoint johnson. Lansdown made the decision and it was poor ashtons job to sell it to the underwelmed fans.

43 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Let's hope in a way we do lose. Can't believe I am saying that but it's got to that stage. He needs to go. I'm stunned that the axe falls on McInnes and SC for bad runs and they spent half of what he has. Baffling. It's like we've appointed Fergie and can't sack him becasue he is a messiah. 

Top fan , hoping we lose?? 

For or against Johnson your job is to support the team. 

Another numpty on here enjoying our losing streak a bit to much.

Just now, Spoons said:

I stand behind the club. So who ever is in charge I will support till they are no longer in a job. Simple. 

Well done mate, you deserve a huge gold star for your stupidity....

I'd suggest that if you want the best for our club you'd show some concern at our managers lack of tactical knowledge and control of this football club instead of burying your bloody head in the sand and hoping for the bloody best!!!

Lemming!!

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Well done mate, you deserve a huge gold star for your stupidity....

I'd suggest that if you want the best for our club you'd show some concern at our managers lack of tactical knowledge and control of this football club instead of burying your bloody head in the sand and hoping for the bloody best!!!

Lemming!!

Just calm down mate, bigger badder things going on in the world than who is the manger of bcfc.

7 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I stand behind the club. So who ever is in charge I will support till they are no longer in a job. Simple. 

Each to their own I suppose.

I support the team each and every time they step out on the pitch and always want us to win.

That doesn't mean I won't challenge the club to improve in other areas, address problems or question the boards decision making...sometimes change is required (not saying that it's required now) but the manager won't always get my 'backing'

Just now, WestonRobin said:

Each to their own I suppose.

I support the team each and every time they step out on the pitch and always want us to win.

That doesn't mean I won't challenge the club to improve in other areas, address problems or question the boards decision making...sometimes change is required (not saying that it's required now) but the manager won't always get my 'backing'

Agreed I will challenge when needed and it's getting close but I feel we aren't a million miles away from a run of form to get mid table ish. Also timing is important and I don't thing a change now would have a better impact than giving LJ some extra time to try and return to early season form. 

Archived