IGNORED

Get With It

handsofclay

2 hours ago, WestonRobin said:

Is it?

Shouldn't the L you've added be a D? Before the win against Ipswich we lost at Reading and Birmingham plus at home to Brighton. The game before that was Barnsley away and that finished 2-2.

I know this does absolutely nothing to alter the fact we've lost 7 league games on the trot - 4 of those at home - which is just inexcusable.

You are correct a d Should be added between the L I added and the next one which makes it officially a worse run. As you imply! (4 points In 39)

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

You are correct a d Should be added between the L I added and the next one which makes it officially a worse run. As you imply! (4 points In 39)

Not quite - the game before Barnsley (in the league) was a 1-0 home win...Blackburn. Prior to that though there were two away losses (QPR and Cardiff).

LLWDLLLWLLLLLLL

7 points from 45

3 hours ago, WestonRobin said:

Not quite - the game before Barnsley (in the league) was a 1-0 home win...Blackburn. Prior to that though there were two away losses (QPR and Cardiff).

LLWDLLLWLLLLLLL

7 points from 45

Aahhhhh yes the home defeat to Hull sneaks in there and is not credited! Many think that started all this. But if we credit him with that then we should credit him with the home draw to Fleetwood. As he was credited with the win at Charlton last season the day he signed for us. I guess we should review. 

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Aahhhhh yes the home defeat to Hull sneaks in there and is not credited! Many think that started all this. But if we credit him with that then we should credit him with the home draw to Fleetwood. As he was credited with the win at Charlton last season the day he signed for us. I guess we should review. 

I think the Sheff Wed game was tge beginning of all this.

Archived