IGNORED

When your two highest paid players complain...

JasonM88

Just now, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

I don't know if what you are saying his true, but just playing devils advocate, did LJ not give Pack a new contract a while back?

He also left him out of squad even though he did warm up for reading game when fully fit and put a u18 on bench instead of him. Also benched Tomlin and would do same with o'neil if he wasn't injured.

Just now, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

I don't know if what you are saying his true, but just playing devils advocate, did LJ not give Pack a new contract a while back?

I have zero inside knowledge just how it appears from his in the team to out the squad selection of said players and the constant substitutions of those players in mind boggling circumstances.

Just now, Spoons said:

He also left him out of squad even though he did warm up for reading game when fully fit and put a u18 on bench instead of him. Also benched Tomlin and would do same with o'neil if he wasn't injured.

Then started him as captain yesterday. Must loathe him

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

I was told by a member of staff in the sales team.

How would they know? Not disputing your claim but I don't know what anyone in any other department does thats controversial especially at director level.

I am assuming this information wasn't in any kind of minutes.

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

Then started him as captain yesterday. Must loathe him

Didn't say he loathed him? Just that LJ wanted to show him who's boss, to be honest I agree with how LJ dealt with it, I'm fed up with big time Charlie players who moan because they have to train twice a day !!

Also in the Costa and Payet threads we slate them for their shortcomings to the team. Yet them underperforming means LJ is the problem. Maybe LJ is the problem but none of those players have given their all this year or been anywhere near as good as they can be. When your highest paid players don't lead by example and complain it doesn't set a good example for the others. 

Everyone needs to take a good look in the mirror if it's all true. LJ as a manager and those players. 

Archived