IGNORED

When your two highest paid players complain...

JasonM88

15 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

OK, the usual load of cack that serves no purpose other than to fill up interview space.

No doubt had he said I apologise for this run then you would also be calling that a load of cack?

With the greatest respect you have laid off of this place for a few days to calm down and after a win have come back on here still pretty pissed off? Glad you didn't come on here on Saturday. 

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

I was going to say something similar on their selection, perhaps is taking the "keep your enemies closer" attitude? :whistle:

Have them inside the tent pi55ing out rather than outside the tent pi55ing in!

4 hours ago, Up The City! said:

No doubt had he said I apologise for this run then you would also be calling that a load of cack?

With the greatest respect you have laid off of this place for a few days to calm down and after a win have come back on here still pretty pissed off? Glad you didn't come on here on Saturday. 

With the greatest respect you might want to get a new timekeeping device given you thought I had posted after the cup win yesterday.

To be fair I thought Marlon's interview was one of the most sincere, humble interviews I've seen from a City player in quite a while. Very sincere when admitting to being ashamed of being part of the current debacle and looked like someone hurt by recent results

Also goes to show how quickly we judge what are mostly very young men. After watching Jamie Paterson's Head 2 Head I was left wondering how he passed the 'DNA' IQ test. Yet his post match interview was incredibly eloquent and extremely insightful into the players psyche

Archived