IGNORED

Who dips in to OTIB

Top Robin

Does anybody truly know if Little Lee or Steve Lansdown or any of the other big knobs from BCFC actually read this forum.

Would be great if they do and would mean that we may in some small part be getting our feelings and opinions across.

If I ran a company, I would think it vital to know what my customers thought about the company, employees and service we provide and OTIB does provide that. 

Just now, Top Robin said:

Does anybody truly know if Little Lee or Steve Lansdown or any of the other big knobs from BCFC actually read this forum.

Would be great if they do and would mean that we may in some small part be getting our feelings and opinions across.

If I ran a company, I would think it vital to know what my customers thought about the company, employees and service we provide and OTIB does provide that. 

Great place to start by calling them 'big knobs'...

2 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Maggie Lansdown definitely reads OTIB..

13 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

SLs good lady was about on OTIB last night apparently

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Everytime I went into Sexstones office otib was on his computer screen.

Otib is a reflection of the fan base. 

Of course the senior staff at AG read it. 

I expect it was also on Gary Johnsons computer screen when you were in his office.

Ok. It is well known Maggie L reads the forum at times. So you gotta think SL knows what's on it at a minimum, but what else are they going to do together on a rainy night in St Peter Port. 

Managers do read this stuff. I suspect the only one that didn't was SOD, however it's how much they take out of it. Tins we know read it, GJ did and he sent Yessir to plant information and gauge reaction. I would be amazed if GJ isn't reading and maybe even posted on LJs behalf now.

SC read it also, however if you want to really put your point across write in the fanzines. Players and officials regularly buy those and they tend to be a better gauge for them as at least criticism is laced with humor and punctuation. :laugh:

However I suspect the Mods know, but they would be bound by the data protection act at a minimum.

5 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Ok. It is well known Maggie L reads the forum at times. So you gotta think SL knows what's on it at a minimum, but what else are they going to do together on a rainy night in St Peter Port. 

Managers do read this stuff. I suspect the only one that didn't was SOD, however it's how much they take out of it. Tins we know read it, GJ did and he sent Yessir to plant information and gauge reaction. I would be amazed if GJ isn't reading and maybe even posted on LJs behalf now.

SC read it also, however if you want to really put your point across write in the fanzines. Players and officials regularly buy those and they tend to be a better gauge for them as at least criticism is laced with humor and punctuation. :laugh:

However I suspect the Mods know, but they would be bound by the data protection act at a minimum.

To be perfectly honest I've never really felt the need to look through the membership list to that extent. Also I expect most if not all would browse as guests 

Archived