IGNORED

Pep's non tackling Manc

Esmond Million's Bung

1 minute ago, OddBallJim said:

Would be lovely if Mourinho can steer Utd to a respectable finish above City this year. That should stick Pep's "he's a fraud" comments where they belong. Up his own arse.

Disagree. Hate United and Mourinho's an odious twerp.

Just now, OddBallJim said:

I feel that way about Guardiola. Hatred of Utd has cooled for last few years now that they are also shite.

Funny old game.

It's a tricky one. I've got an awful lot of respect for Ibrahimovic and the balls he showed joining them at 35 and proving he's still got it, rather than looking for an easy payday in China or the MLS. It's still Man United though, and I've met too many of their moronic 'fans' to ever wish anything but ill on their club.

Everton were fantastic.

Koeman is an excellent manager, and good for him after his honesty last week.

Plus, they must be laughing all the way to the bank with the £50mil they pocketed for John Stones - awful petformance from him again; Man City looked weak and directionless.

Just now, RedJim said:

It's a tricky one. I've got an awful lot of respect for Ibrahimovic and the balls he showed joining them at 35 and proving he's still got it, rather than looking for an easy payday in China or the MLS. It's still Man United though, and I've met too many of their moronic 'fans' to ever wish anything but ill on their club.

Ibrahimovic has been excellent. Cantona-esque in his style and impact this season. 

If there's one team and manager I really can't stand though it's Arsenal. Dear god some of their fans... 

Just now, OddBallJim said:

Ibrahimovic has been excellent. Cantona-esque in his style and impact this season. 

If there's one team and manager I really can't stand though it's Arsenal. Dear god some of their fans... 

Can't argue with that on Arsenal fans! Crybabies...

Come on! Wouldn't you want us to be so disliked by every other teams supporters, so successful had we been in the past?

Of course being Bristol, we have constantly underachieved, just not as much as the other team in this city. Explains why they hate us so much!

Laughing every second Pep is losing. I follow German football fairly closely and he was absolutely hated at Bayern - and was seen as a failure by their board/fans - was bought in to win the treble and couldn't. Also fell out with a lot of players and sacked their 25+ year serving physio.

Incredible call on Bravo too. Must be the worst top 6 club Prem GK of all time. 

Enough to know that they don't appreciate how lucky they have been to have had Wenger in charge for 20 years. No other manager not even Ferguson has achieved the level of consistency he has. Not always winning trophies admittedly but qualification for the Champions League every year for nearly 20 years running from a team In England and the amount of big teams in the top flight. That is phenomenal. Don't even have to like him (he always complains about the ref if they lose as Koeman rightly pointed out) to be impressed. 

I'm having a good giggle at fraud guardiola. Inherited arguably the best team ever, when both Madrid clubs figured him out, he jumped ship to an even more one team league, failed there as he took them backwards despite signing the 2nd best teams players, and now he's here..... he lost more league matches in December than he did in the whole of his last season with Bayern.

Absolute clown.

Archived