IGNORED

Pep's non tackling Manc

Esmond Million's Bung

14 hours ago, petehinton said:

Laughing every second Pep is losing. I follow German football fairly closely and he was absolutely hated at Bayern - and was seen as a failure by their board/fans - was bought in to win the treble and couldn't. Also fell out with a lot of players and sacked their 25+ year serving physio.

Incredible call on Bravo too. Must be the worst top 6 club Prem GK of all time. 

Have to agree. The decision to let Hart go was a terrible one.

17 hours ago, Chairman Mao said:

Liverpool are the worst, self righteous group. Awful. 

When Gerrard slipped I couldn't stop laughing.

Couldn't agree more. I absolutely hate the club purely because of their fans. Talk about living in the past and belief in divine right to be in the Champions League and top 4 each season. Sickens me.

Liverpool fans talking about Istanbul as much as Froch talks about knocking out George Groves in front of 80,000 at Wembley.

3 hours ago, The Batman said:

I'm having a good giggle at fraud guardiola. Inherited arguably the best team ever, when both Madrid clubs figured him out, he jumped ship to an even more one team league, failed there as he took them backwards despite signing the 2nd best teams players, and now he's here..... he lost more league matches in December than he did in the whole of his last season with Bayern.

Absolute clown.

He'll be at Celtic next.

55 minutes ago, SARJ said:

Everyone talks about how great a manager Pep is but I struggle to see it. Winning Spanish/German titles with Barca and Bayern with their budgets and quality names is hardly comparable to the achievement of Ranieri with Leicester.

Or indeed, to a lesser extent Simeone at Atletico- only manager to break that duopoly in La Liga since they became super clubs who stockpiled talent for the hell of it- the budget gap between the big 2 in Spain and the rest there...well.

Ranieri's though is the greatest miracle in modern football I would say.

If he had his Barcelona circa 2008-12 squads transported to here as they were in 08-12 then I dare say things would be significantly better for him...is a stupid post sure as it would be impossible but is a big big test of him and no mistake.

A front 3 of Pedro-Villa-Messi circa 2010-11 though would probably be markedly stronger than their current frontline.

Archived