IGNORED

Mentality and Maturity

WayOutWest

I don't start threads. 

But this is my view. These players are good enough. Good enough to survive this league perhaps trouble the top half. Maybe we have the nucleus to go even further. 

I am not an LJ dissenter. In fact I have gone on record and said he is part of the designed blue print to take this club forward. 

However.  There is a chink in the plan. I want to stand behind LJ I really do. But I just can't.  Maturity. It's just not there. Maybe I am being harsh. Maturity to deal with this problem, that multi million pound deal. The Maturity to deal with dissenting senior professionals. Alledged or otherwise it must be there.  At least I hope so. The maturity to lean on your staff. To take advice. I feel he is just running from one bad idea to another.  It's the hardest most unfair league in world football.  You need  that Maturity to bring in those that can help. I am not seeing that. He is under pressure. Massive pressure. I just want to tell him to keep it simple and pick his best team. Pick the best players to go out and do a job. Just go out and play football. Not much else has worked. 

Mentality of the players. They need to absolutely demand that of themselves and of each other.    I just don't see the players want it enough. I want to see them bust a gut and look over to see if the manager saw them. I want to see them get a bit nasty.  We don't have enough of that.  They are good enough. Channel that frustration with tactics and formation and show us. Show us you want to play for us. Even though you can't or won't play for the manager it that is indeed the case. Play for me. 

I can't be there to cheer. I can't be there commiserate. But I am there every game on the radio. Put that sliding challenge in for me a little late Pack. Get up in that strikers face for me flinty.  Show no quater on their center half Tammy.  Do it for me. Coz I am there for you. 

Do it for me. Do it for you. Do it for the shirt. Do it for us.

CTID

2 minutes ago, WayOutWest said:

I don't start threads. 

But this is my view. These players are good enough. Good enough to survive this league perhaps trouble the top half. Maybe we have the nucleus to go even further. 

I am not an LJ dissenter. In fact I have gone on record and said he is part of the designed blue print to take this club forward. 

However.  There is a chink in the plan. I want to stand behind LJ I really do. But I just can't.  Maturity. It's just not there. Maybe I am being harsh. Maturity to deal with this problem, that multi million pound deal. The Maturity to deal with dissenting senior professionals. Alledged or otherwise it must be there.  At least I hope so. The maturity to lean on your staff. To take advice. I feel he is just running from one bad idea to another.  It's the hardest most unfair league in world football.  You need  that Maturity to bring in those that can help. I am not seeing that. He is under pressure. Massive pressure. I just want to tell him to keep it simple and pick his best team. Pick the best players to go out and do a job. Just go out and play football. Not much else has worked. 

Mentality of the players. They need to absolutely demand that of themselves and of each other.    I just don't see the players want it enough. I want to see them bust a gut and look over to see if the manager saw them. I want to see them get a bit nasty.  We don't have enough of that.  They are good enough. Channel that frustration with tactics and formation and show us. Show us you want to play for us. Even though you can't or won't play for the manager it that is indeed the case. Play for me. 

I can't be there to cheer. I can't be there commiserate. But I am there every game on the radio. Put that sliding challenge in for me a little late Pack. Get up in that strikers face for me flinty.  Show no quater on their centre half Tammy.  Do it for me. Coz I am there for you. 

Do it for me. Do it for you. Do it for the shirt. Do it for the us.

CTID

There's no doubt in my mind that they are busting a gut. Flinty had his head in his hands at the final whistle, on Saturday. The rest (that I noticed) looked devastated.

Just now, exAtyeoMax said:

There's no doubt in my mind that they are busting a gut. Flinty had his head in his hands at the final whistle, on Saturday. The rest (that I noticed) looked devastated.

Yes mate. But I just don't want them to get caught up in the emotions of what is happening in the background. 

If the rumours are true then just do it for us. 

I would hate for our players to play below par in order to effect change. Not suggesting that they are. But we have seen it happen at other clubs. 

I want them to focus 100% playing for us and our club

Stevo

Archived