IGNORED

Billy Davies

Tony Montana

Just now, Tony Montana said:

If we were to sack LJ, this should be our man...won't be, because the board don't have the balls to appoint him.

Think he would be a good fit, especially to get our current squad playing. Proper old school football manager.

Why has no other club had the "balls" either? Perhaps there's a reason he's been out of work for nearly three years.

I'm relatively sure it won't be someone like him. I very much doubt our next appointment will be an 'old school football manager' type.

I think we've got a clear chain of command now and a good recruitment system. The manager/head coach will have to be someone who will work in that system as it's been designed to cause minimum disruption if a manager/head coach leaves. 

It will be worrying if the club does a 180 on this, will indicate we are rudderless without direction. I don't think we will though. 

21 minutes ago, Tony Montana said:

If we were to sack LJ, this should be our man...won't be, because the board don't have the balls to appoint him.

Think he would be a good fit, especially to get our current squad playing. Proper old school football manager.

Thank for Lord your not the owner then......a guy out of work for 3 years. Dear dear me 

20 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

As said, there are reasons why no club will go near him with a bargepole, despite his record looking more than decent enough on the face of it.

Have a look for some of Daniel Taylor's stuff in the Guardian/Observer around Davies' time at Forest. 

Completely this.

Davies appears to have gone mad during his second spell at Forest.

It's a no from me.

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It will be worrying if the club does a 180 on this, will indicate we are rudderless without direction. I don't think we will though. 

It's City mate, nothing would surprise me given the historical catalogue of errors that Lansdown and co have made over the years.

So we replace one vertically challenged bully with another?  Get real people, we desperately need someone who can get all the players to play together and who will be able to organise a solid defence without delay. I do not believe that Billy Davies is that person. I'd prefer Darrell Clarke than him and DC is around number 99 on my list of suitable candidates.

5 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

I honestly think has has the experience that is needed right now. 

I think he would sort this mess out and would walk here from fleetwood to get this job

5 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

I honestly think has has the experience that is needed right now. 

I think he would sort this mess out and would walk here from fleetwood to get this job

You're probably right. 

I think he'll be too strong for the board... 

2 hours ago, Tony Montana said:

He's a ****head. Basically a complete, dirty scummer of a man. I'd rather draw a face on a paper plate and put that in the dugout

2 hours ago, Tony Montana said:

Oh God, please no

Archived