IGNORED

Gary Rowett

SuperFly2002

If LJ loses tonight and then again on Saturday, imo he will leave by mutual consent............but, just stumbled across this.........how credible it is I dont know, but has Rowett been put on standby?

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/nottingham-forest/news/gary-rowett-turns-down-forest-job_289659.html?utm_source=twitter_links&utm_medium=SMBristol&utm_campaign=twitter

A few links on twitter, seems to be a bit of traction with Rowett & City right now....dumped out tonight and another defeat on Saturday and maybe SL could be persuaded to pull the trigger

Not that I'm in favour, just saying the temptation must be there....

43 minutes ago, SuperFly2002 said:

If LJ loses tonight and then again on Saturday, imo he will leave by mutual consent............but, just stumbled across this.........how credible it is I dont know, but has Rowett been put on standby?

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/nottingham-forest/news/gary-rowett-turns-down-forest-job_289659.html?utm_source=twitter_links&utm_medium=SMBristol&utm_campaign=twitter

Utter garbage.

"Keeping tabs" in City and Norwich?  Made up nonsense.  No credible manager comes out and says I'm just waiting for one of my fellow managers to get sacked.  

8 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I've written a poem....

It's another Lee Johnson thread

Oh, I forgot a bit

7 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

So you're hoping we lose?

5 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Utter garbage.

"Keeping tabs" in City and Norwich?  Made up nonsense.  No credible manager comes out and says I'm just waiting for one of my fellow managers to get sacked.  

1 minute ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I hate the way the League Cup has been devalued by football.  Just interestEd to know if folks are wanting us to lose?

Good lord you're touchy! We only have to mention LJ and you jump down people's throats! Get a grip man!

2 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I hate the way the League Cup has been devalued by football.  Just interestEd to know if folks are wanting us to lose?

I never WANT City to lose, just want a competent manager, before it is too late.

Do you think that one win will transform Lee from an apparently confused/ shambolic coach into a tactical/ motivational genius? I don't.

11 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I never WANT City to lose, just want a competent manager, before it is too late.

Do you think that one win will transform Lee from an apparently confused/ shambolic coach into a tactical/ motivational genius? I don't.

I think your right but the board want to see signs that an improvement is possible.... if he loses tonight they may just think that they are wasting their time and sack him. We should beat Fleetwood. Certainly, the forest game will be decisive... if he is not sacked before then. However, I hope he now wins every game.... at the end of the day it is a results business and if he gets them then so be it..... It does not look likely though for the reasons you say - he is tactically inept and is being found out....sad really :(

Just now, MarkRed! said:

I think your right but the board want to see signs that an improvement is possible.... if he loses tonight they may just think that they are wasting their time and sack him. We should beat Fleetwood. Certainly, the forest game will be decisive... if he is not sacked before them. However, I hope he now wins every game.... at the end of the day it is a results business and if he gets them then so be it..... It does not look like though for the reasons you say - he is tactically inept and is being found out....sad really :(

I'd love him to confound us doubters. I don't mind chowing down on an enormous humble pie! But I cannot see it......it's that feeling of deja vu.

13 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Utter garbage.

He hasn't, has he?

45 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

A few links on twitter, seems to be a bit of traction with Rowett & City right now....dumped out tonight and another defeat on Saturday and maybe SL could be persuaded to pull the trigger

Not that I'm in favour, just saying the temptation must be there....

Agreed.

40 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I've written a poem....

Oh, I forgot a bit

Thought it was a Gary Rowett thread. RIght about there being a lot of threads about Lee Johnson the Bristol city manager on a Bristol city forum,very strange 

Archived