IGNORED

CHSW quiz night - Mon 6th Feb

Dollymarie

Ok, I'll take it on.  Who wants to be in the Official Unofficial OTIB team?

I only know about football (debatable) and Financial Payment Systems (more debatable), so don't go expecting to win.

if another 3-5 of you want to join me, then I'll contact Olly and register us.  Please let me know if I need International Clearance for any of you.  You will be asked to sit in a 222 formation, but we may switch to a 204, and will run out of steam before the end.

Finally, Academics needs not apply :whistle:

Am up for this. 

Was lucky enough to visit chsw last week. The company I work for has been a very big supporter of chsw for many years.

A truly wonderful charity and one of the few I will endeavour to support for as long as I'm here.

I will be trying to recruit a team to enter in work tomorrow but should I fail I would be more than happy to sign up with the forum team.

Fore warning though. i will probably be as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle

If ABSOLUTELY desperate and need a player for the OTIB team, and I can arrange a babysitter, I'll join in. 

A levels in ICT, History and Psychology, AS level in Physics (astrophysics being my preference) and chosen subject would be Harry Potter. I'm the font of knowledge of HP! I'm shit at Geography though.

6 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

If ABSOLUTELY desperate and need a player for the OTIB team, and I can arrange a babysitter, I'll join in. 

A levels in ICT, History and Psychology, AS level in Physics (astrophysics being my preference) and chosen subject would be Harry Potter. I'm the font of knowledge of HP! I'm shit at Geography though.

Do it Peg. If I can sort a babysitter you can too :P 

33 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

That's your team of six there then!

If you need a reserve, put me down, done quizzes at AG as part of a team with Scott Murray and Brian Tinnion before now. Didn't win either though :(

Will keep you as an emergency loan option if that's ok?

24 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, just done it. 01179630636

The number is at the bottom of the poster in the OP.  Not being sarcastic- I contacted Olly Slym and he pointed it out!!!

Yay, does that mean I'm definitely in the squad so need to sort a babysitter ASAP? We've also got the perfect team name already. We can be OTIB at the quiz night as well :) 

21 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, just done it. 01179630636

The number is at the bottom of the poster in the OP.  Not being sarcastic- I contacted Olly Slym and he pointed it out!!!

Doh, I didn't read the bit at the bottom, I think I'm trained to ignore the small print!

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'd put myself forward, but the reality of the situation is that I'd just get pissed, miss most of the questions when I nip outside for a smoke and then draw crudely scribbled cocks on the answer sheet.

Unless there was a round on Lovejoy or Minder, in which case I'd boss it.

Perfect Rob, we entering a team if my reserve slot isn't upgraded?

Archived