IGNORED

LJ poll

Dynamite Red

LJ in or out poll  

723 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Very simple sack him or give more time.

It's abundantly clear that LJ can't organise a piss up in a brewery let alone a starting XI. It's so frustrating knowing that SL just won't sack him. I just can't take the heartbreak anymore. Feel sick to my stomach tonight. 

It's bizarre really. He did great to keep us up last season.

Then, all the way to the end of September, we were flying. I mean, had we not had a goofy two games in South Yorkshire, we'd have been top on 27th September!!!

That international break, something must have happened?!!

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

It's bizarre really. He did great to keep us up last season.

Then, all the way to the end of September, we were flying. I mean, had we not had a goofy two games in South Yorkshire, we'd have been top on 27th September!!!

That international break, something must have happened?!!

Break being the operative word..

Can't see past the sack now, I did think he could turn it around but now I'm not so sure. 

Nothing to do with the money spent because in my eyes we had no squad and we needed one. Purely results for me and it can't be all bad luck. The laws of averages suggest if it was bad luck then we would at least have picked up the odd point or two.

Lee, you've been a loyal servant to this club and no doubt you are a fan and this is hurting you as well. There is not even a suggestion that things are going to get better so I'm sorry but you're fired (If I was Steve of course)

Archived