IGNORED

Flint's eaction at the end

iamalagerdrinker

Noticed a few fans giving LJ some stick and most of the crowd being a little hostile Flint came over clapping and sort of chucked his hands up in the air wasn't sure if it was a jesture of being fed up or a reaction to some fans being a little frustrated at LJ and he thought it was aimed at him? Did anyone notice it or was I just looking into to much? 

13 hours ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Noticed a few fans giving LJ some stick and most of the crowd being a little hostile Flint came over clapping and sort of chucked his hands up in the air wasn't sure if it was a jesture of being fed up or a reaction to some fans being a little frustrated at LJ and he thought it was aimed at him? Did anyone notice it or was I just looking into to much? 

Flint was gutted when SC was sacked.

Reason. SC is a leader, had the respect of his players, and is a better man manager than he's given credit for.

All those things LJ is not. I would guess that was the cause of the gesture.

30 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Reason. SC is a leader, had the respect of his players, and is a better man manager than he's given credit for.

Yeah that's definitely it. There could be no other reason for a vaguely described gesture than this very specific reason. Without a doubt.

11 hours ago, thatchersgold said:

1 fan stood there in front of flint shouting abuse  at him. he reacted abit. nothing init. the fan was a nause. he clapped the rest of the fans. he is as frustrated as the fans you can see it

Yep it was this, one fan stood by the flags at the front with his arms stretched out giving the players and LJ abuse, Flint was reacting to this.

11 hours ago, NickJ said:

:laugh: 

44 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Yep it was this, one fan stood by the flags at the front with his arms stretched out giving the players and LJ abuse, Flint was reacting to this.

I remember Cole Skuse doing similar when the fans gave the team a load of stick after a miserable display at Blackburn in the cup under McInnes.

For what it's worth, McInnes was sacked a week later.

Archived