IGNORED

Will You Renew Your ST?

Unan

Will You Renew Your ST?  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, redapple said:

I will but for many I'm sure it will depend on the next managerial appointment and results in next 3 months .

Will it really? Surely the majority of us have always turned up year in, year out, regardless of the current manager, playing staff or league position. It's what we do.

5 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Its looking like a 30% drop in season ticket sales in league 1 next year then...Back to 13-4K crowds it is then :(

Not too bad really. Good to know the majority aren't fickle idiots who only want to support based on division. 

IMG_2784.JPG

Not if LJ is in charge. Already being taken for mugs with the shite he spews after the games.

Actually, i will change my answer, yes i would get a season ticket, for the fact that after 5 defeats from the opening 5 games Lansdown will finally pull the trigger, which will lead to a competent manager taking over and smashing the league with the most talented team league 1 would of ever seen!

22 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Its looking like a 30% drop in season ticket sales in league 1 next year then...Back to 13-4K crowds it is then :(

Thankfully however, OTIB has no correlation with the opinion of your everyday City fan in the street, who will go on supporting the team forever, irrespective of the opinion of some clueless gobshites on the internet :P

Just now, City Rocker said:

Thankfully however, OTIB has no correlation with the opinion of your everyday City fan in the street, who will go on supporting the team forever, irrespective of the opinion of some clueless gobshites on the internet :P

Clueless gobshites.. What an absolute tool you are...

Archived