IGNORED

JOHNSON OUT BANNER

OhhhhhhFAMMYFAMMY

1 minute ago, Br1stolCityBoy said:

Absolutely disgusting behaviour. I agree most fans have had enough of our results. But to have personal attacks on one of our own is way over the line. Who ever did this are not true City fans 

he,s not one of our own,  carey, tommy doc, even scott murray are one of our own and i don,t base that on ability ,lj will never be one of our own.

6 minutes ago, boss hogg said:

he,s not one of our own,  carey, tommy doc, even scott murray are one of our own and i don,t base that on ability ,lj will never be one of our own.

He gave more on the pitch than Tommy Doc. But of course Tommy is a local lad so that's all that matters.

A local lad who pissed his career up against the wall.

Just now, The_Don said:

He gave more on the pitch than Tommy Doc. But of course Tommy is a local lad so that's all that matters.

A local lad who pissed his career up against the wall.

i agree tommy wasted his talent but was one of us, lj is a cockney wide boy who earned big money here because his dad was in charge , he would not have been on anywhere near the money he was on at any other club.

Just now, boss hogg said:

i agree tommy wasted his talent but was one of us, lj is a cockney wide boy who earned big money here because his dad was in charge , he would not have been on anywhere near the money he was on at any other club.

Wouldn't have a clue what wage he was on, but whatever it was, our chairman sanctioned it.

1 hour ago, italian dave said:

Of course not. But leetomlinmalord and eastred, both contributors to this forum, both "Like" this. perhaps they'd like to justify that....?

Stop crying over someone liking a post! I personally want him out, and whoever done this is much better then most the people who boo at the end of the game 

Archived