IGNORED

JOHNSON OUT BANNER

OhhhhhhFAMMYFAMMY

19 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

UTC's absurd post is becoming typical of the OTT responses of the dwindling number of entrenched LJ supporters on here.

Fans protesting in traditional ways after such a diabolical run, the same forms of protest used by fans up and down the country = BAN THEM FOR LIFE! 

Ridiculous.

BTW, the bed sheet comments, a bit juvenile as they were, are being overplayed on this thread imo.- there were no threats, no swear words, and all very tame under the circumstances. They obviously speak for thousands in their basic message, even if many wouldn't choose exactly the same words. I don't let the addition of one or two unnecessary, but fairly harmless, extra words negate the substance which so many plainly agree with.

Any City fan sitting back and letting this situation go on, while criticising fellow supporters for finding ways to protest peacefully, must be content with the very real prospect of 3rd division football next season.

Odd in the extreme imo that they'd put their sentiment for one man over the good of the club, but, as you say, each to their own.

Absolutely spot on. Couldn't agree more!

I fear that all these ideas of protests are just going to hinder the teams performance.

We have two home league games coming up and we desperately need the points. By adding all the extra elements of protesting, the pressure on the players is only going to be greater than it already is.

As a fan I feel the only thing I can do is support the team and this is how I help the club. If I stop doing this I feel I'm not doing my part.

I admit Johnson is in a horrible run of form and would probably have been sacked in many other jobs. But the truth is SL is backing him for now, so we should. I would imagine if he loses the next two games then he is gone.

So PLEASE PLEASE don't protest. Get behind the team and do yourself proud.

22 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

For a long time there have been posters on here denigrating those that dare criticize Johnson for the shower of shit that's being served up.  Any difference of opinion is met with: "LJ hater" "you want us to lose" "you have no spine/backbone" etc., etc.  They are the football version of the snowflakes popping up around the world who wet their pants and get over offended when anyone has a different view point to them.  Their responses are an attempt to shut down the argument because their poor ears are hearing something they don't agree with.

I am a bit confused. 

If denigrating posters who have a different opinion is wrong, am I OK to refer to that type as 'pant wetters'?

Sorry to be a bit slow.

1 minute ago, Loon plage said:

Very disrespectful and i'm sure whether you are an "in" or "out" fan, you wouldn't want to see the statue of arguably our greatest player used in that manner.

Do we not have security at AG ?

Whoever is holding the banner are clearly stood in front of the statute.

No more disrespectful to big John than the banners that want LJ out.

3 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Whoever is holding the banner are clearly stood in front of the statute.

No more disrespectful to big John than the banners that want LJ out.

Zealot.

If you are comparing John Atyeo with Lee Johnson then that says it all.

By all means stick pro LJ banners up but why on the John Atyeo statue - What is the link?

Just now, Up The City! said:

It's not on the statue I don't think? I think I can see shadows behind it? 

Understood - but why use the statue?

Is it somehow saying that he would support LJ? - even a statement by SL wouldn't convince me either way on that.

I am astonished anyone thinks its ok to do that. By all means express your disfavour or favour provided you don't damage property,.

Where next I wonder?

Archived