IGNORED

JOHNSON OUT BANNER

OhhhhhhFAMMYFAMMY

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Looks good for prospective managers doesn't it....

I'd avoid this club if I were them

I dunno, EP. It's hardly the work of the hopelessly fickle. 

I think fans at any club would have the same reaction to a record-breaking run of losses. Particularly when the manager has been allowed to spend money.

It's not my personal style, but I accept we'll see this if he's still in place at the end of January.

2 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I dunno, EP. It's hardly the work of the hopelessly fickle. 

I think fans at any club would have the same reaction to a record-breaking run of losses. Particularly when the manager has been allowed to spend money.

It's not my personal style, but I accept we'll see this if he's still in place at the end of January.

I can understand anger especially in relation to what has been spent and the run we are in but I think this type of thing plastered all over the place. Make a point of course, I think it's just a step too far

Just now, Emperor Palpatine said:

I can understand anger especially in relation to what has been spent and the run we are in but I think this type of thing plastered all over the place. Make a point of course, I think it's just a step too far

Tbh I expect Lee to be sacked before our next home game, but if he isn't I'd rather see a few well-made (the ones pictured are not good examples) banners aimed at the manager than the players getting booed.  I'd like to think we'll still all get behind the team and always believe.

This is a mans job at the end of the day.

Hes failed to perform and imo should be relieved of his duties however have a bit of respect

Can you imagine coming to work and seeing personal insults scrawled across the wall.

Whoever did that second banner should be ashamed and should grow up a bit

5 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Tbh I expect Lee to be sacked before our next home game, but if he isn't I'd rather see a few well-made (the ones pictured are not good examples) banners aimed at the manager than the players getting booed.  

I'd like to think we'll still all get behind the team and always believe.

Think the players (or some at the very least) should be fully aware though Robbo that they are not far off in the blame stakes

If we change and they continue to fail I'd suggest they will start feeling the heat

Your suggestion is of course sensible but , and Not suggesting it should or shouldn't - Thats just how it works

Archived