IGNORED

Lansdown just as culpable for what is to come

Benjam!n Ultra

30 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

The majority are completely AGAINST LJ, you could not be more wrong with your comment. 

LJ is so clearly out of his depth but SL will not admit his choice was wrong. His obsession will see us playing league one football in a premier league stadium. 

The fact he can't see that means it's now his fault.  

First point, the forum doesn't constitute the majority of Bristol City fans, you cannot speak for everyone for or against

2nd point? Debatable, barring the 8 defeats, before had a pretty decent record at this level so not at all 'completely out of his depth'. 

Let's just all think about it for a minute...

Steve is not going to come out and smash Lee in public is he?

He has stated his position and reading between the lines he's put the pressure squarely back onto LJ.

There is also the small matter of a negotiating position and the cost of severance should he decide to sack Lee...slagging him off in the press will cost us more in the court/tribunal/LMA offices...

1 minute ago, Charliesboots said:

He has stated his position and reading between the lines he's put the pressure squarely back onto LJ.

There is also the small matter of a negotiating position and the cost of severance should he decide to sack Lee...slagging him off in the press will cost us more in the court/tribunal/LMA offices...

Exactly. I don't get why everyone has their knickers in a twist.  SL has backed him so all we can do is get behind the team in the meantime.  IF we do lose the next couple of games then I am sure SL will chop him anyway.

Chill the F out IMO.

1 minute ago, Collis1 said:

Are you conducting polls now? This forum is classic for being completly out of touch with the general opinion of supporters.

I know that a poll of over 88% wouldn't be acceptable to you and your kind but that was actually the state of a poll carried out on this forum, but as usual I am sure that you are correct and the rest of the forum that you continue to alienate are entirely wrong.

Just now, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I know that a poll of over 88% wouldn't be acceptable to you and your kind but that was actually the state of a poll carried out on this forum, but as usual I am sure that you are correct and the rest of the forum that you continue to alienate are entirely wrong.

100% on another forum want him gone. 

5 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Are you conducting polls now? This forum is classic for being completly out of touch with the general opinion of supporters.

You've just formed an opinion yourself as well. Otib can be over dramatic at times but I would disagree right now that it's not representive of our fanbase. On all forms of social media and in person I reckon it's 80% in favour of LJ going 

7 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

6 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

You've just formed an opinion yourself as well. Otib can be over dramatic at times but I would disagree right now that it's not representive of our fanbase. On all forms of social media and in person I reckon it's 80% in favour of LJ going 

I don't think its controversial to say that Otib is sensationalist about everything. Most people I have spoken to are on the fence.

9 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Can't be Collis1 has to be correct, he always is.

Many thanks.

SL sounds like he's relying on luck to save our season - we don't need a young manager who makes mistakes - we need a coach who knows what he's doing, can organise, motivate and has tactical nouse.

LJ's appointment was cronyism and SL has played Russian roulette with this appointment and you know what they say, "You reap what you sow". So amateurish. 

Sorry SL, you clearly refuse to (or can't) see the issues and fail to act to arrest our decline. Very depressing listening.

Just now, Collis1 said:

I don't think its controversial to say that Otib is sensationalist about everything. Most people I have spoken to are on the fence.

Get all your legions of friends to vote and then we might get a result that you would be happier with, just like the Brexit and Trump results than so enthused you.

9 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Many thanks.

You are correct, I conducted my own straw poll in work today and of the 10 people I asked, 5 want him gone, 5 want him to stay - a perfect 50/50 split.

All were articulate and reasoned in their responses, but I would say that the 5 gasheads were the marginally least convincing in their rationale.

26 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

SL can't see beyond his personal relationship with LJ. Has gone down massively in my estimation. He will have accept the raft of the fans when it inevitably turns into a shit storm.

And who the .......... do you think will put the 100 million in that Steve Lansdown has ! Last year including some of the ground rebuild HE spent over 50 million. Some people are so deluded to laughable.

6 minutes ago, eastonboy said:

You are correct, I conducted my own straw poll in work today and of the 10 people I asked, 5 want him gone, 5 want him to stay - a perfect 50/50 split.

All were articulate and reasoned in their responses, but I would say that the 5 gasheads were the marginally least convincing in their rationale.

Well done you that's the first time that I managed to raise a smile today, thank you.

36 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

So why come out with a statement at all ?

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Well done you that's the first time that I managed to raise a smile today, thank you.

Ha ha, you're  welcome - in all seriousness, I know Mr Lansdown is enjoying his well deserved retirement, but **** me gently, he should try working in an office full of Gas, Swindle and Sheep shaggers!! If nothing else, his unnerving faith in LJ is making a large proportion of my workplace VERY happy.

The bastards want him to award LJ a 10 year contract extension 

6 minutes ago, London expats said:

And who the .......... do you think will put the 100 million in that Steve Lansdown has ! Last year including some of the ground rebuild HE spent over 50 million. Some people are so deluded to laughable.

It's not all about money but how it is spent.  Poor decision making re Ashton Vale cost a great deal.  Poor decision making on managers and the cost of sacking them.

Other clubs with less money are doing better

Our much vaunted Academy has yet to produce one gem

I really am amazed at folks still believing in SL.  He simply isn't good enough.

Archived