IGNORED

Matty Taylor

CB1964

1 minute ago, Super said:

Says on Rovers forum the release clause figure is 300k. Weren't they saying before they would get 2 million for him?!

Mods feel free to move to the Rovers thread.

Leroy Rosenior was touting him at 10 million fat ones a couple of months back...

******* idiot!.

34 minutes ago, Super said:

Says on Rovers forum the release clause figure is 300k. Weren't they saying before they would get 2 million for him?!

Mods feel free to move to the Rovers thread.

If it's 300k then why don't we take a punt. I mean it's not like us to pay over the odds and then not play someone...

Oh wait a minute.

32 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

This is the only bit I find of interest, in the comments section

Robbo  

as a rovers fan who likes to drive a minibus if a club is prepared to pay a reasonably large sum
for a 1 in 3 or 4 chances take it with both hands

@Robbored :gasmask:

fixed for you

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Wouldn't be the 1st time we poached one of theirs... Peter Beadle.

And he wasn't terrible either!

He joined us from Notts County not the blue few and for a lucrative four year contract I'd say 14 league goals was pretty rubbish. 

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

He joined us from Notts County not the blue few and for a lucrative four year contract I'd say 14 league goals was pretty rubbish. 

Oh yeah thought he came direct from Rovers. Getting mixed up with JW I think. 

14 goals ain't great for a forward but he was known more for his assists iirc. Didn't him and Leapy have a good partnership?

4 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Oh yeah thought he came direct from Rovers. Getting mixed up with JW I think. 

14 goals ain't great for a forward but he was known more for his assists iirc. Didn't him and Leapy have a good partnership?

Not really.

Standard for a Pulis signing but he also missed a lot of games through injury (including his entire final season), so after scoring 6 on his first season with us he then got 8 in his final three, that is pretty shit.

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Not really.

Standard for a Pulis signing but he also missed a lot of games through injury (including his entire final season), so after scoring 6 on his first season with us he then got 8 in his final three, that is pretty shit.

I remember his final season - his knee was destroyed. Could have sworn he and Leapy were quite the team... I have had a lot of alcohol since so perhaps my memory is also destroyed...

Archived