IGNORED

ROTHERHAM - Season card holder can purchase 2 tickets for £10 EACH

phantom

• Admin

Tickets are now on general sale for next week’s doubleheader at Ashton Gate, with Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham United set to visit BS3.

The Owls come to Bristol first on Tuesday (January 31st, 7.45pm) looking to strengthen their position in the Sky Bet Championship play-offs. 

The visit is quickly followed by their South Yorkshire rivals Rotherham, who currently occupy the bottom spot, nine points from safety. 

Rotherham’s trip to Ashton Gate will mean a quick return for goalkeeper Richard O’Donnell, who signed for the Millers for an undisclosed fee last week. 

Both matches are Silver price categories, with a special offer available for the Rotherham fixture – season card holders can bring up to two friends for £10 each. The Lansdown Stand upper tier will be open. 

http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/default.aspx?qit&q=a016a40b-8c2c-457f-b1ed-e9c85d5829b6&p=4f8973c9-9591-454e-b9da-509a149e9ef4&ts=1485355935&c=bristolsport&e=bristolsportq&rt=Safetynet&h=c414e0af5c2a73077a27bb6bf5239185

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/tickets-on-general-sale-for-yorkshire-doubleheader-3537268.aspx#ayuyjMuv7WxPKAUh.99

• Admin

Seems to be a mixed message. The PDF linked on the ticket site indicates they can be bought online, but the release on the OS earlier states details of those having the £10 tickets need to be provided, can't see how that can be done online?

Guessing it's one for  @AdamB

20170125_222157.png

20170125_222217.png

48 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Want to order online for my dad, but I get the red banner saying I'm over my allotted number of tickets.  I try to assign a new person, but they have to be a member?

I'm probably doing something wrong.

pm me

51 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Want to order online for my dad, but I get the red banner saying I'm over my allotted number of tickets.  I try to assign a new person, but they have to be a member?

I'm probably doing something wrong.

Maybe that banner us a variation on the 'Johnson Out" sheets that have appeared.

• Admin
20 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Did they do this for Blackburn? Obviously they are then going to bombard said recipient with junk fodder !

No, am sure it was an option when allocating the ticket. I certainly never gave any details of the guy I got a ticket for 

Like we are going to encourage more people to become supporters by bringing them along to a game while we are on this record-breaking run?! 

I would suggest that both the football clubs in this city must have unearthed every masochist resident within 30 miles, such that there can't be any more to discover...

On the other hand if you have some mates who really enjoy booing, they can always have the thrill of doing it from the top tier of the Lansdown Stand. What better way could anyone spend £10?

11 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

Like we are going to encourage more people to become supporters by bringing them along to a game while we are on this record-breaking run?! 

I would suggest that both the football clubs in this city must have unearthed every masochist resident within 30 miles, such that there can't be any more to discover...

On the other hand if you have some mates who really enjoy booing, they can always have the thrill of doing it from the top tier of the Lansdown Stand. What better way could anyone spend £10?

simple. Take someone with only a vague interest in football and say we are on a record breaking run- just don't say what the record is!

3 hours ago, supercidered said:

Over the phone the ticket office require the following details of who the guests are:

Full name

Date of birth

Home address

Telephone number

email address

Thank god its not as hard to get out the ground!

I wonder if STH will be able to buy for members once they realise they are already on the database?  (I know you could lie about the details but that's not the point I'm making).  I'm a member and a STH got me a ticket for the Blackburn game, might look to do the same for this one.

9 hours ago, phantom said:

As an update - the option to buy these tickets is now online (and easy to do)

Capture.PNG

That bit is fine, it's the next screen where I try to assign a user....I get the red /pink screen. Can't get any further.  I'll phone tomorrow instead.

Wonderful initiative - to be applauded.

20,000 ST holders, plus hopefully 5,000 10 quid tickets and the Upper Tier of the shiny new stand is definitely open.

Fair play to City - trying to get as many bums on seats for a 'must-win' game.

Hopefully the ground will be rocking and we can open up a 12 point gap over a relegation rival.

Get 3 points against Wednesday prior to that,and if results go our way we can be 8 points clear of  Burton and Blackburn - and League 1.

That's what we need, and getting those extra voices might just do it!

Lets get the gate a fortress again, and hope the recent run of losses can be turned around in style.

COME ON YOU REDS!

23 hours ago, Davefevs said:

That bit is fine, it's the next screen where I try to assign a user....I get the red /pink screen. Can't get any further.  I'll phone tomorrow instead.

I'm getting the same red/pink message when trying to buy online. I'm trying to buy two tickets for the Rotherham game (one adult & one 9 year old).

If I try and add friends/family it asked for a supporter id?

Any advice welcome.

rotherham.jpg

7 minutes ago, Red Grovesy said:

I'm getting the same red/pink message when trying to buy online. I'm trying to buy two tickets for the Rotherham game (one adult & one 9 year old).

If I try and add friends/family it asked for a supporter id?

Any advice welcome.

rotherham.jpg

I believe they have to register. I just bought one for my Father in Law. i put in his member ID, Post code and surname.

24 minutes ago, Corsham Ed said:

I believe they have to register. I just bought one for my Father in Law. i put in his member ID, Post code and surname.

Thanks Corsham.

I was hoping it would be a little easier than its turned out. I may have to phone as I don't have dates of birth etc for the father and son who would like to go.

The system hasn't been thought through in this scenario.

In effect, you have to create a new member if you want to assign one of your cheap tickets....yet you get taken to a screen to input an existing one, with no option to create a new one.

It aint rocket surgery.  Most sites ask you to login or register in similar scenarios.  All we need was a 'create member' option.  Alas!

Archived