IGNORED

ROTHERHAM - Season card holder can purchase 2 tickets for £10 EACH

phantom

21 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Finding this a balls ache, got two mates from work who want to go , also a dad and lad from my sons football team,  bit embarrassing ringing them back up for names addresses , email, phone number, and then create an account For them.  So. Lose to bloody giving up 

Same type of thing for me kivsy.

Told a mate I can get tickets for a tenner. He then asks me to get one for him and his lad. Now got to go back and ask for DOB, phone number, email etc.

Was rather hoping they could have been linked to my profile. I'd vouch for them and take 'the wrap' if the nine year old and his dad played up!

10 minutes ago, Red Grovesy said:

Same type of thing for me kivsy.

Told a mate I can get tickets for a tenner. He then asks me to get one for him and his lad. Now got to go back and ask for DOB, phone number, email etc.

Was rather hoping they could have been linked to my profile. I'd vouch for them and take 'the wrap' if the nine year old and his dad played up!

Why not make summat up ?

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 15:02, phantom said:

Tickets are now on general sale for next week’s doubleheader at Ashton Gate, with Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham United set to visit BS3.

The Owls come to Bristol first on Tuesday (January 31st, 7.45pm) looking to strengthen their position in the Sky Bet Championship play-offs. 

The visit is quickly followed by their South Yorkshire rivals Rotherham, who currently occupy the bottom spot, nine points from safety. 

Rotherham’s trip to Ashton Gate will mean a quick return for goalkeeper Richard O’Donnell, who signed for the Millers for an undisclosed fee last week. 

Both matches are Silver price categories, with a special offer available for the Rotherham fixture – season card holders can bring up to two friends for £10 each. The Lansdown Stand upper tier will be open. 

http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/default.aspx?qit&q=a016a40b-8c2c-457f-b1ed-e9c85d5829b6&p=4f8973c9-9591-454e-b9da-509a149e9ef4&ts=1485355935&c=bristolsport&e=bristolsportq&rt=Safetynet&h=c414e0af5c2a73077a27bb6bf5239185

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/tickets-on-general-sale-for-yorkshire-doubleheader-3537268.aspx#ayuyjMuv7WxPKAUh.99

Nobody wants to come i cant think why?

The process for this is an absolute joke.

Spent the last 2 days trying to buy an extra 4 tickets (I have 2 season tickets) for my mates using this deal and it's impossible.

It's stressing me out.

First day I tried doing it online but it wouldn't work. I then called the club and they said I had to register them and use their supporter ID's. But they couldn't actually tell me how to do it or where to do it.

I get why they wanna do that - yeah they get their number and email so can throw marketing material at them but this process is not easy and doesn't make people want to come and make new fans want to come.

I've registered my friends using: https://shop.bristol-sport.co.uk/customer/account/ but it hasn't given them supporter ID's for me then to use.

I JUST WANT TO REDEEM THE OFFER AND GET 4 EXTRA TICKETS WHY IS IT SO BLOODY HARD.

Please someone help, how do I do this? Am I being stupid or like ughhh. Help me please.

15 hours ago, gordie said:

anyone moved from their seat to sit with the guest, and if yes has anyone got any idea how to do it online or am i going to have to phone

Yes you can. You need to ring and they'll sort it out for you. 

Who dreams up these schemes. Why make it difficult to do the simplest things. As a season ticket holder I would like to purchase a ticket for someone else.

Anywhere else it would be click on ticket, add it to basket, pay for it.

Who at BCFC signs off these schemes? It's no wonder we frequently look at the club and scratch our heads, we must have the guys in charge who make the GCHQ job adverts.

It's all a load of testicles that's what it is.

Creating accounts? Why can't you just buy a ticket...your not applying for a credit card.

Simplify, it's what all the very best businesses do well.

Adding layers of treacle creates unproductive, inefficient, wasteful processes and employees. 

5 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

It's all a load of testicles that's what it is.

Creating accounts? Why can't you just buy a ticket...your not applying for a credit card.

Simplify, it's what all the very best businesses do well.

Adding layers of treacle creates unproductive, inefficient, wasteful processes and employees. 

As others have said its all about generating mailing lists and gathering phone numbers to be used to target people at a later date to offer football, rugby tickets etc. We aren't the Primark, Sports Direct type business where they just want to sell something to you cheaply and forget about you, hoping that their product is cheap enough to make you go back anyway

4 minutes ago, RedM said:

As others have said its all about generating mailing lists and gathering phone numbers to be used to target people at a later date to offer football, rugby tickets etc. We aren't the Primark, Sports Direct type business where they just want to sell something to you cheaply and forget about you, hoping that their product is cheap enough to make you go back anyway

That's fine, but date of births? Do they really need that to be essential to target emails and mail shots?

Unless they are making it age specific marketing = even more production cost

The one key difference between those retail businesses and us is we are an entertainment business....if you do not entertain your customers they won't come back.

Price has absolutely nothing to do with it, if it did Man Utd wouldn't get 72k every home game etc.

21 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

That's fine, but date of births? Do they really need that to be essential to target emails and mail shots?

Unless they are making it age specific marketing = even more production cost

The one key difference between those retail businesses and us is we are an entertainment business....if you do not entertain your customers they won't come back.

Price has absolutely nothing to do with it, if it did Man Utd wouldn't get 72k every home game etc.

Date of births are handy so they can analyse age demographics. ie. People under 25 respond better to offers where it's simply a cheap ticket. But over 50s respond better to bring a friend ticket.

Also means they can send Birthday messages and offers if they wanted to.

As someone who has dealt with multiple mailing lists, it's better to get more information at the beginning, then trying to get the info you need later on.

5 minutes ago, bcfcshorey said:

Date of births are handy so they can analyse age demographics. ie. People under 25 respond better to offers where it's simply a cheap ticket. But over 50s respond better to bring a friend ticket.

Also means they can send Birthday messages and offers if they wanted to.

As someone who has dealt with multiple mailing lists, it's better to get more information at the beginning, then trying to get the info you need later on.

We'll have to disagree on this one 

Most offers are to expand mailing lists. That's fair enough. 

What I don't understand on this occasion is why not just make it £10 a ticket to everyone?

Let people buy their own tickets, give their details and not restrict it with a STH offer. 

Archived