IGNORED

Newcastle tickets

Dan31robins

9 minutes ago, swanker said:

Newcastle tickets! What travel the length of the country to watch us get beat again?

i know season ticket holders who won't be going Tuesday night. 

On the first part of your post. What was the point of posting it?

On the second part of your post. What was the point of posting it?

28 minutes ago, swanker said:

Newcastle tickets! What travel the length of the country to watch us get beat again?

i know season ticket holders who won't be going Tuesday night. 

Well I'm going to Newcastle, nice long weekend planned,  back on the Monday only to go to Villa the next day. I'm also going to Burnley tomorrow and am a Season Ticket holder, if that's ok with you.

i don't go to many away games but Burnley and Villa are new grounds to me and I've only been to Newcastle once before, 0-0 draw and stood on terracing. Not that I have to justify how I'm spending my weekend, what have you got planned btw?

I think we will hear Newcastle ticket news soon, probably wait and see what happens at Burnley, might need a replay ha ha. Get those tickets sorted and then after the Sheffield Weds game sort out Newcastle. Just a guess.

21 minutes ago, Buckeyed said:

And those are the type of fans that the club really doesn't need. 

And with respect, thats probably why you don't run a football club Buckeyed.

Mr Lansdown will value a fickle fans season card money just as much as a superfan.

In fact you might argue that he would value it more because he's guaranteed to get your money regardless of where we are next season whereas Mr Swanker's mates might pick and choose next season.

We will take thousands to Newcastle of course, but I daresay some of them won't be going on Tuesday.

12 minutes ago, RedM said:

Well I'm going to Newcastle, nice long weekend planned,  back on the Monday only to go to Villa the next day. I'm also going to Burnley tomorrow and am a Season Ticket holder, if that's ok with you.

i don't go to many away games but Burnley and Villa are new grounds to me and I've only been to Newcastle once before, 0-0 draw and stood on terracing. Not that I have to justify how I'm spending my weekend, what have you got planned btw?

My guess is he will be knocking one out in his bedroom!

14 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

In fact you might argue that he would value it more because he's guaranteed to get your money regardless of where we are next season whereas Mr Swanker's mates might pick and choose next season.

I'm confused - Is Mr Swanker's mates not the fickle fans? The post seems to contradict itself.

P.s. How do you know I don't run a club? The glasses are my disguise!

10 minutes ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

Bore off superfan.

Ahh no.. not a superfan at all - in fact i've only supported City for 5 years since moving to the area. You see I wanted to get my kids supporting a local team rather than a Premier League team like all their mates. I must be doing something right as even at the moment when things aren't going well, the kids are still at every home game supporting the team.

9 minutes ago, Buckeyed said:

Ahh no.. not a superfan at all - in fact i've only supported City for 5 years since moving to the area. You see I wanted to get my kids supporting a local team rather than a Premier League team like all their mates. I must be doing something right as even at the moment when things aren't going well, the kids are still at every home game supporting the team.

Nice one and fair play! :clap:

15 minutes ago, Buckeyed said:

Nice post mate

21 minutes ago, Buckeyed said:

I'm confused - Is Mr Swanker's mates not the fickle fans? The post seems to contradict itself.

P.s. How do you know I don't run a club? The glasses are my disguise!

Yes. Mr Swankers friends do appear to be the fickle fans, so likely to pick and choose their games next season thereby denying the club up front season card money.

Not sure where the contradiction is ?

Thanks for the disguise tip by the way Sir Steve, whilst your at it can you tell me some cast iron investments please?

1 hour ago, RedM said:

So you're going to Newcastle, Villa and Burnley. Wow, what you telling me that for? I don't care where you go  

as for me and my mates, we've followed City for many years and to many different grounds. But being laughed at by Cardiff fans at the final whistle was too much to take.

have a nice day tomorrow 

39 minutes ago, swanker said:

So you're going to Newcastle, Villa and Burnley. Wow, what you telling me that for? I don't care where you go  

as for me and my mates, we've followed City for many years and to many different grounds. But being laughed at by Cardiff fans at the final whistle was too much to take.

have a nice day tomorrow 

Mates? That was plural?

2 hours ago, RedM said:

The Mrs and I are staying in the Premier Inn on Quayside from Friday-Monday. Be good to find a pub for us weekenders to meet up at!

2 hours ago, Buckeyed said:

Well done you.

3 hours ago, swanker said:

have a nice day tomorrow 

Just making conversation, it's what people do on a forum,  replying to a comment you made ( I used your quote so you would realise this).

I will have a nice day thanks, whatever the result as I support my TEAM. 

7 hours ago, RedM said:

Have booked a trip home to take in the soul-destroying, spirit-sapping, crushing defeats at Newcastle and Villa.  With a couple of days in Bristol in-between.

Archived