IGNORED

A new insult, but may raise a smile

22A

My local neighbourhood Scouser was moaning about their mid week defeat by Saints. I replied "You shouldn't play a semi final with only ten players".

"What do you mean? We had a full team" was the response to which I replied "No, you had ten plus Sturridge".

Then came the sting in the tail, "If we carry on losing games like that, opposing fans will start chanting at Liverpool Are you Bristol City in disguise"?

2 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Talking of Liverpool, did anyone listen to the Radio5 phone in after their cup defeat by Southampton.

"Fans" were phoning in saying Klopp had lost the plot and should be sacked.

You couldn't make it up

To be fair, you get those sorts of supporters at every club but Liverpool do certainly seem to have more of them than most...

36 minutes ago, 22A said:

My local neighbourhood Scouser was moaning about their mid week defeat by Saints. I replied "You shouldn't play a semi final with only ten players".

"What do you mean? We had a full team" was the response to which I replied "No, you had ten plus Sturridge".

Then came the sting in the tail, "If we carry on losing games like that, opposing fans will start chanting at Liverpool Are you Bristol City in disguise"?

I'd accept his cheery banter in the spirit it was given and probably reply with something witty like: "If you like Liverpool that much, why don't you go back there. You****."

;)

44 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Talking of Liverpool, did anyone listen to the Radio5 phone in after their cup defeat by Southampton.

"Fans" were phoning in saying Klopp had lost the plot and should be sacked.

You couldn't make it up

yes supporters like that don't live in the real world where 2 defeats are the end of the world, I think if they supported a team like ours they might realize how lucky they are

2 hours ago, 22A said:

Its worse when R****s fans burst into a chant of, "Johnson must stay!!!!!!!"

Archived