IGNORED

Watching better(?) times.

1960maaan

I have a new computer, a new analogue converter and I am now making a little time to get some more of my videos online.  Some of the quality may not be great, VHS to VHS then to iMac has it's limitations. Some of you have seen one or two of them before, I've seen them pop up here on occasion . I hope to add them regularly until they're all up. To start with they will be in season long videos, but as clips got longer I will have to break them down. If you subscribe to my channel I think you get notifications (I think) as they will be uploaded when I get around to it. Hope they bring back memories to some and educate others , enjoy and here's the latest ; 

57 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I have a new computer, a new analogue converter and I am now making a little time to get some more of my videos online.  Some of the quality may not be great, VHS to VHS then to iMac has it's limitations. Some of you have seen one or two of them before, I've seen them pop up here on occasion . I hope to add them regularly until they're all up. To start with they will be in season long videos, but as clips got longer I will have to break them down. If you subscribe to my channel I think you get notifications (I think) as they will be uploaded when I get around to it. Hope they bring back memories to some and educate others , enjoy and here's the latest ; 

Thanks for putting these together mate. Some great memories. nd some I'd completely forgotten about. Really appreciate the effort.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

Great memories, thanks for sharing.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

I was trying to work out who David Mayes was....who was the plum commentator?

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

32;00 minutes in....Newman v Newport. Along with Jimmy Mann's 40 yarder past Shilton, joint second favourite goals I've seen at AG.  My favourite....Tomlin's last season

Lots of great footage and so many memories. Thanks for posting.

I'd completely forgotten about Newman's goal against Newport. Funnily enough the goal from the game I've got the clearest memory of was Jordan's header.

Amazing conditions in  the second lot of footage in the game v Doncaster (about 30 mins in) - what a mud bath!

Good to see the 3-0 win against the blue few again - that was my first derby.

36 minutes ago, phantom said:

Blimey, has highlights of my first ever city game in there, January 1987 against Argyle in the FA Cup, never seen that back before. 

Wish I had my first game, not too many highlights from 69/70 though. 

Archived