IGNORED

Harry Redknapp

Black ops

You will over the next week here of Bristol city offering Harry Redknapp a job but it will NOT be after sacking lee Johnson , I will start to let you no things that the club does not wish to let out at the moment , if this gets to be a the truth and people start to to listen to me , you will understand why at this point I will NOT reveal who I am ,

COYR

black ops 

13 minutes ago, Black ops said:

You will over the next week here of Bristol city offering Harry Redknapp a job but it will NOT be after sacking lee Johnson , I will start to let you no things that the club does not wish to let out at the moment , if this gets to be a the truth and people start to to listen to me , you will understand why at this point I will NOT reveal who I am ,

COYR

black ops 

My dad is bigger than your dad

24 minutes ago, Black ops said:

COYR

black ops 

raw

26 minutes ago, Black ops said:

COYR

black ops 

Christ,you have came right off the city till I die Facebook 

31 minutes ago, Black ops said:

COYR

black ops 

I'm going to confidently predict you're not Susie Dent.

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Don't want Harry Redknapp at our club. The last time he was here he tried to run me over, chatting on his phone whilst pulling into the car park at AG. 

No really he did! :sad26:

Question is - were you stood in the car park phoning him....just heavy breathing in his ear....and watching him.....?

Archived