IGNORED

Tuesday night

Super

Just now, cynic said:

Character building mate - rough with the smooth and all that.

Very true. Most of his mates are you're Man U Liverpool Chelsea types . But he is just city . At this present time I don't think it matters if you're 9 39 or 79 . I expect he will go but like many he's just a bit disillusioned with it

I hope we win but not sure where it will come from confidence shot. No tactical ideas. Players need to take some responsibility. But LJ also needs to man up and walk away if result goes in Wednesday favour. Wednesday is s turning point or LJ needs to walk away for the clubs sake

22 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

The team will be supported but LJ will not whatever the result. He has to go end of.

Your 460th post, my first like :P

He has to go before Wednesday....and by that I mean before Tuesday.

It won't happen, but that's what I want.

5 minutes ago, stevep38 said:

Well I'm driving down  from Scotland  (Arbroath) for this one. Though the matches I've been to this season  we have won. Villa and leeds. Must be bloody mad but there you go. Will probably  stay down for the Rotherham  match as well. 

Respect mate - I moan about my 250 mile round trip!

Serious question though, couldn`t you fly down a lot cheaper?

9 minutes ago, stevep38 said:

Well I'm driving down  from Scotland  (Arbroath) for this one. Though the matches I've been to this season  we have won. Villa and leeds. Must be bloody mad but there you go. Will probably  stay down for the Rotherham  match as well. 

Safe journey mate

1 minute ago, cynic said:

Fair play mate, thats a hell of a journey.

I had a season ticket with my mrs for around 15 years while living in North Wales.

Travelled down for home games 450 mile round trip, over 4 hours each way, clocking up around 10,000 miles a season for home games and a few thousand for away games.

We must have been mad as well - but now in Bristol  and a 20 minute journey thank god !

Have a good journey - I hope you are rewarded for it.

Thanks bud. Been up here for years now. Married a local lass when I was in the Marines  and just stayed. Always get to as many matches ad I can but your right a long long way. Bout 850 miles round trip.

9 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

If criticism after 8 consecutive defeats is too "quick", when is the appropriate time please?

After the Rotherham game IMO! He has to win that.

Because he is young, he has made some mistakes, most people do. But Rotherham will be the decider for me, as he has to learn from his mistakes. Even loyal supporters will lose faith if we lose that one.

2 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

After the Rotherham game IMO! He has to win that.

Because he is young, he has made some mistakes, most people do. But Rotherham will be the decider for me, as he has to learn from his mistakes. Even loyal supporters will lose faith if we lose that one.

He's made so many choices and changes I doubt even he has a clue which ones have worked or why. 

28 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

My 9 year old doesn't want to go . Fed up with us getting beat. He always goes . Felt sorry for him . He might change his mind Tuesday. But I'm not going to talk him into it . He's got more sense than me 

Tell him a true supporter goes through thick and thin. Don't give up now son. It's not all about winning.

2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

The whole season is turning into a stomach churning car crash...as it stands other commitments mean I can't make it, and unusually for me I almost feel relieved. 

I thought last year was awful at its worst. This is a new level. 

3 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I thought last year was awful at its worst. This is a new level. 

Sadly I fear we've been here before! I've seen 17 league matches so far this season...and had planned to see a lot more in the coming weeks...but I find it painful watching us screw things up time after time, year after year, decade after decade...at its best nothing beats it, but at its worst following City is horror show! Clearly others have more of a stomach for that than me...

11 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Yes just tell him to keep on clapping, never question anything... just keep on clapping..

Where will that get the young man in life... nowhere!!

I think you mis-read what I said.

He should of course question things. 

When my boy is old enough to come to the football I will always teach him to get behind the club. I have supported Bristol City for 17 years and not once booed the team and not once left early, however disappointed or frustrated I have been. I will pass this on.

Yes question things, but never stop supporting. It's the only way us fans can help the club.

I'm not sure where everyone gets this confidence from, can I have some if there is any spare? We are on a horrible run, a club in absolute free fall, a team full of players with ability but no confidence in themselves and too frightened to make a mistake and we are playing a team in the play-offs who play quick attractive football.... I'm not saying it's an impossibility, I just wouldn't want to be Lee Johnson at 21:45 on Tuesday. 

4 minutes ago, GJS said:

I think you mis-read what I said.

He should of course question things. 

When my boy is old enough to come to the football I will always teach him to get behind the club. I have supported Bristol City for 17 years and not once booed the team and not once left early, however disappointed or frustrated I have been. I will pass this on.

Yes question things, but never stop supporting. It's the only way us fans can help the club.

That's all well and good and I totally respect you for that...

My temperment however always gets the better of me and I can be fickle, it doesn't stop me wasting hundreds of £ on season tickets and away day's every year though, I live and breath BCFC.. always have..always will :)

2 hours ago, cynic said:

I honestly don't see why its a chore - really looking forward to the game, when there is a lot riding on a game the atmosphere (especially under the lights) goes up a notch, and I would say that the atmosphere will be overwhelmingly in support of LJ and his team.

If we get stuffed, that may change, but I'm confident he'll get great support at the start of the game.

I sincerely hope we win the next two if only to get a bit of breathing space before the next set of daunting away games.

Bring it on.

Agree with you there, I think we will really be be behind the boys but if it goes pear shaped it could get a bit nasty

Archived