IGNORED

NEWCASTLE AWAY (Merged)

RedM

9 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Notice the Villa tickets are specified upper/lower tier. I'm not an away regular - I realise not every sits in their specific seat, but do people tend to go to their allocated tier?

Villa are strict with allocated seats unfortunately.

9 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Notice the Villa tickets are specified upper/lower tier. I'm not an away regular - I realise not every sits in their specific seat, but do people tend to go to their allocated tier?

I imagine you won't have a choice on the tier, for understandable fear of overcrowding. 

Exact seats seems to vary from place to place. 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

I imagine you won't have a choice on the tier, for understandable fear of overcrowding. 

Exact seats seems to vary from place to place. 

Of course, very good point about overcrowding. I wasn't looking to go against what my ticket says - I'm upper tier which is fine and I'm happy to sit in my allocated seat - I was just curious to know what others might do.

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Usually tiers are a different turnstile entry altogether so near impossible to end up in the wrong one. Mind you at MK a couple of seasons back a couple hundred City (including myself) were wrongly directed to the bottom tier, tickets were refused entry but they panicked and let us all in anyway!

based on the information released by the club there have been somewhere in between 2000 and 2898 tickets sold .. would imagine that it is towards the upper end of that seeing as there were more than 2000 sold before members sale started. 

Looks like it will make general sale; at a guess would say about 500 tickets up for grabs. CIty should send out a tweet later giving an update!  

14 minutes ago, samo II said:

Picked up mine for this one yesterday.  Attending with a Newcastle supporting colleague (in opposing ends, thankfully), so God knows what stick I'll be in for come 1700...

I reckon you`ll be OK and will just need to explain to him how City managed to win the game despite only having one shot on target to Newcastle`s 27!

Best not to gloat about the result up the Bigg Market later on though if I were you.:chant6ez:

8 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I reckon you`ll be OK and will just need to explain to him how City managed to win the game despite only having one shot on target to Newcastle`s 27!

Best not to gloat about the result up the Bigg Market later on though if I were you.:chant6ez:

I've got to take the train with him immediately after; lad will be unbearable if they win, believe me. 

Tickets, flight, hotel all booked, only going because it will be a long time before we play them again!

Good night out on Saturday around the Quayside from working up there, Metro is good to get around. Nice people the Geordies, talk football all night with you and IMO knowledgeable.

The accent is a bugger though!!!!

12 hours ago, ziderheadarmy said:

If you like cheese try pop world it's tacky as anything.

Also I urge everyone to try the "Beehive" pub. Cheapest round I have ever bought. Guinness, fosters, 3 blackthorns and a job smith handed over a £20 and got a £10 note and coins back. I thought best say don't want to rip them off and the guy said now that's right prices on the sign hanging over your head. Guinness was the most expensive at £1.40 a pint.

No strippers though?

Sam Jacks.

Villa away at Newcastle ;

However, interesting to see what the attendance will be on Monday night at St James Park.

It will still obviously be far in excess of any other Championship club, and indeed most Premier League ones, but at the last count Villa had only sold just over a thousand tickets.

• Admin
5 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Villa away at Newcastle ;

However, interesting to see what the attendance will be on Monday night at St James Park.

It will still obviously be far in excess of any other Championship club, and indeed most Premier League ones, but at the last count Villa had only sold just over a thousand tickets.

Guess a Monday night and the fact they have played them regularly over the years is not the same attraction as for us?

Looks like we won't be selling our full available allocation, which is a sad state of how we are doing at the moment

1 minute ago, ziderheadarmy said:

They aren't strippers in Sam Jacks! They just don't wear much. The dentists chair is a must mind. Only about £3 to have two fit women pour spirits down your throat :laugh:

Apologies for misleading anyone, 'scantily clad females' is a much more apt description. :thumbsup:

The 5 drink challenge looks brutal as well! What was it, lager, beer, milk, guinness and lemonade wasn't it?

Just now, ziderheadarmy said:

Think it was milk, soda water, larger, pure orange and then Guinness.

My mate got stiched up and did it on his stag do followed by 20 star jumps. He didn't feel to great after the 8 pints of cider before didn't help...

Shaun "Goldie" Goldsmith used to do it against a away fan everyhome game but I think Shaun has now slowly grown up sadly :laugh:

That was it, absolutely brutal!! I would projectile vomit all over Goldie TBH. 

It's a pity he's calmed down as he was a right laugh.

Archived