IGNORED

Hegeler

Red Army 75

Are you on a wind up?

quite clearly didn't want to be out there second half and let the game pass him by. Also looked knackered , a player with his experience needs to command the ball in the midfield but he was happy to just jog around aimlessly.

Rounded their keeper really well and whilst you could say he should have scored it was wonderful defending that stopped him. 

Dreadful mistake but that was practically his only in 90m. Only other development critique was he too often took the easy pass rather than getting the ball and first looking for a forward pass and resorting to sideways or backwards if nothing on. Legitimate defence of his though, our movement was truly woeful  

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

I know he made a mistake for there 2nd goal . But what a pleasure to watch. Brilliant signing 

You must be joking absolutey dreadful game again I've seen him 3 games and he's yet to have a good one. What does he bring/do. 

Pack and GON bring much more for me! Hopefully our 2 signings today are better than the foreign dross (Magnussson aside) we've signed so far. 

5 minutes ago, mightyreds89 said:

You must be joking absolutey dreadful game again I've seen him 3 games and he's yet to have a good one. What does he bring/do. 

Pack and GON bring much more for me! Hopefully our 2 signings today are better than the foreign dross (Magnussson aside) we've signed so far. 

Think you're on your own with this one. 

6 minutes ago, mightyreds89 said:

You must be on a wind up....

5 minutes ago, mightyreds89 said:

Foreign Dross????

Foreign players we've recently signed - 

Kodjia = 3 million to 15 million

Garita = 50k

Magnusson = Classy Player

Hegeler = Would appear to be a very solid, good player

Djuric = Effective at what he does, offers something we didn't have before. 

Engvall = Why are so many writing him off. 20 years old, brand new country. Whenever I've seen him play he's looked exciting.

Now, have I missed anyone?

Just now, RedSA said:

Think you're on your own with this one. 

Not at all everyone around me was suggesting the same and few mates messaging saying the same. What did He do? Aimlessly walking around in space, no killer passes (apart from his assist for theirs) and shoud have scored she have shot and not rounded the keeper! Can't remember a tackle of note or creative pass at all. Not any better than what we had and as for Brownhill not anywhere near good enough lots of endeavour but no quality. 

10 minutes ago, mightyreds89 said:

Evening Mr Farage, good night?

55 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Rounded their keeper really well and whilst you could say he should have scored it was wonderful defending that stopped him. 

Dreadful mistake but that was practically his only in 90m. Only other development critique was he too often took the easy pass rather than getting the ball and first looking for a forward pass and resorting to sideways or backwards if nothing on. Legitimate defence of his though, our movement was truly woeful  

IMO he didn't need to round the goalkeeper, he was already committed to going to ground so just needed to lift it over him.
However I realise I have a better view from in the SS to down at pitch level, so I won't be too hard on him for it

1 minute ago, JasonM88 said:

Foreign Dross????

Garita = 50k

Engvall = Why are so many writing him off. 20 years old, brand new country. Whenever I've seen him play he's looked exciting.

You've qualified my thinking none of them wide or Magnusson have improved us! And that's before we talk about the keeper! 

11 minutes ago, mightyreds89 said:

Clearly you haven't been watching the right player.

Hegeler has been a class act for 90% of his game time with us

2 minutes ago, mightyreds89 said:

Not at all everyone around me was suggesting the same and few mates messaging saying the same. What did He do? Aimlessly walking around in space, no killer passes (apart from his assist for theirs) and shoud have scored she have shot and not rounded the keeper! Can't remember a tackle of note or creative pass at all. Not any better than what we had and as for Brownhill not anywhere near good enough lots of endeavour but no quality. 

Belter....

33 minutes ago, Fiale said:

From where I sat he had a perfect chance to score, but chose to round the keeper instead... the guy and his girl/boy in front of me screamed at him to shoot.... but he chose to run on and made it harder for himself.

ScreenShot_20170131225832.png

ScreenShot_20170131225846.png

ScreenShot_20170131225857.png

ScreenShot_20170131225909.png

ScreenShot_20170131225921.png

ScreenShot_20170131225945.png

ScreenShot_20170131225957.png

ScreenShot_20170131230010.png

ScreenShot_20170131230022.png

Agree, but he rounded the keeper with absolute ease and it was really only exceptional defending by n.43 that prevented a goal. 

I don't think he did a bad thing. Just as sometimes a top save can prevent a certain goal so can defending. Whilst in time lapse it seems he chose the difficult option, he actually chose a dangerous option. Keeper clips him, another pen, round the keeper certain goal unless n.43 covers exceptionally. Take the shot in frame 2... still gonna be a good shot to beat him. 

4 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Foreign Dross????

Garita = 50k

......But what you have to remember is THEY'RE FOREIGN.

Archived