IGNORED

Cotterill Medical

cheshire_red

7 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

Is o dowdy any good really? 

Ummm. He appears to be better coming back to retrieve the ball and close the space than hitting the byline and getting service in BUT after weeks of exposed full backs I can live with it whilst others like Hegeler, Tomlin, Brownhill are creating opportunities albeit through the middle.

Maybe if we get back to dominating possession and forcing teams back more space will open up for the Tomlin cross field balls and we will see Callum hurting teams more in the final third. MAYBE !!

Welcome back David Cotterill. 

I saw the thread title and thought 'so he is having a brain scan and it was all to do with a blocked extra sensory perception gland that he never changed formation'. 

City were forgiving him and bringing him back with Lee moving upstairs..

.. to the U23's.

But no.

Anyway, welcome back again David.

57 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

Took a bit of finding mind....

C3iLew-WcAEktHa.jpg

I actually would like to see Tomlin model that kit. He'd look like a banker for a supersizer v a super skinny

slim fit t'was not. 

2 hours ago, CiderJar said:

Took a bit of finding mind....

C3iLew-WcAEktHa.jpg

Left as a boy...

3 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Returned as a man!!

Welcome back Cotts. It was a shock when you left but you are just what we need right now. Experienced at this level, direct, good at dead ball situations & can make chances plus score a few. Here's hoping for a successful few months at least!

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Obviously the Taylor signing was always going to take the headlines, but this signing could be the more important. It should balance us and as others have said he is a good set piece man.

I will say that he will get more starts and game time this season than MT.

My hope is that he brings creativity; no point signing the likes of Matty Taylor and Milan Djuric if we're not giving them ammunition to feed off - Bringing Tomlin in to the side as often as possible, but also having the likes of Paterson, Cotterill and others should mean we have enough craft to score our way out of difficult situations.

5 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Obviously the Taylor signing was always going to take the headlines, but this signing could be the more important. It should balance us and as others have said he is a good set piece man.

I will say that he will get more starts and game time this season than MT.

Very much so-should we stay up I see DC as being a key player..

15 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

We won 0-3 at Walsall under GJ but don't remember a 0-6 or 0-7 ?! When was that mate?

Your spot on. I have rung my son and he can't remember who it was against. I know for a fact we pulled over on the way back and I rang Alan Green on 606 , if it was called that back then to I say  how well we were doing and we were never mentioned. But heaven knows who the hell it was. Getting old and losing it for sure . But still a bloody good signing.

Archived