IGNORED

Tammy's Record

Charlie BCFC

Just now, Super said:

Does seem to struggle strangely when he has more time.

He's got to work on his finishing while on the move. His first time finishing is top class and reminds me of Giroud a bit that way. When it comes to beating a man with a touch and then finding a corner, I'm not sure I've seen him do it. 

16 minutes ago, Super said:

Does seem to struggle strangely when he has more time.

I was thinking when he blazed it over yesterday that Taylor would've made no mistake given the same opportunity, touch and then low into the corner. I'm excited though to see them play together, I reckon with Tammy's link up play and Taylor's finishing they will be well suited. I would start the two of them against Rotherham and if required bring on Djuric in the second half, who made a good contribution when he came on last night. At least we've finally got some options in the final third!!

24 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

......or had better service

I keep reading this comment, yet only two teams in the league have created more chances than us this season.

I think it's strange that people focus on our attacking when our weakness is so obviously at the other end of the pitch. 

Not a criticism of yourself just an observation. Was the same last year when we were creating and attacking well but leaked goals for fun just like this year. 

33 minutes ago, Ray White said:

Imagine how many he would've scored if he could finish properly. Great effort though!

He's not the best at one on ones. Should have made it 2-1 last night. And that night v Brentford was a bit of a horror show of misses. I actually think we wouldn't be in the miss that we are had we won that game. 

He definitely needs more composure in front of goal. Many of his early goals were scored in the six-yard box. Lot still to learn, but he's young and made a great start.

2 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

He's not the best at one on ones. Should have made it 2-1 last night. And that night v Brentford was a bit of a horror show of misses. I actually think we wouldn't be in the miss that we are had we won that game. 

He definitely needs more composure in front of goal. Many of his early goals were scored in the six-yard box. Lot still to learn, but he's young and made a great start.

He reminds me of a shotgun....absolutely devastating within a very small radius yet wild and unpredictable outside of it. 

But he's a young lad with an absolutely instinctive knack for the poach, and that's not really something that can get coached into him. Whereas the finesse and refinement of his game will come on the more he plays I think. 

13 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I keep reading this comment, yet only two teams in the league have created more chances than us this season.

I think it's strange that people focus on our attacking when our weakness is so obviously at the other end of the pitch. 

Not a criticism of yourself just an observation. Was the same last year when we were creating and attacking well but leaked goals for fun just like this year. 

Well that surprises me to be honest. We don't seem to see that many decent balls going into the box.

11 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Well that surprises me to be honest. We don't seem to see that many decent balls going into the box.

I think it's an illusion created by just how easily and frequently others get into OUR box, which is because we're terrible defensively! 

More often than not we have to score 2/3/4 to be in with a chance of winning a game which is not how you build a good side! We've scored more than two teams in the playoffs, in addition to last night's opponents! Difference is those teams can keep it out of their own net too!

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I think it's an illusion created by just how easily and frequently others get into OUR box, which is because we're terrible defensively! 

More often than not we have to score 2/3/4 to be in with a chance of winning a game which is not how you build a good side! We've scored more than two teams in the playoffs, in addition to last night's opponents! Difference is those teams can keep it out of their own net too!

Well yes.....We should have scored those 3 or 4 goals last night. Tammy could/should have had a hat trick.

8 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Unnecessary. I think Ruud Van Nesterooy  (spelling)  scored 1 outside the box. 6 yard finishers are hens teeth.

Score 20 a season off your ass and noone will care. 

no true I'm not saying it's making him a bad player or that anyone cares, he is young has plenty of time to develop but I personally think it would make him even better if he did score outside the box also.

6 hours ago, Fat Cigar said:

To be fair Hogan missed 3 one on ones for Brentford that night as well

Archived