IGNORED

Wallys latest tweet

Red Homer

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Let's say a proven League 2 goalscorer is worth £500k.

Now let's say a proven League 1 goalscorer is worth £1m.

So in the summer we could have got something worth £500k for free. But now we are getting something worth £1m for £300k - an even better deal for City.

You can argue the exact figures but regardless it shows what a weak argument that tweet is - and how gullible they are on gaschat for lapping it up.

THAT'S precisely why mummy and daddy won't let him play with REAL money !

Don't know if any of you are TOS Star Trek geeks (like me) but it does remind me of the end scene of "The Squire Of Gothos" !

1 hour ago, Red Homer said:

Just saw a gashead mate put this on Facebook. He's getting himself a new one ripped on twitter!

Screenshot_20170203-183018.png

This deflects from the distinct lack of investment since he's come in and they've fallen for left, right and centre.

And Taylor coming here as deflected from the complete lack of ability from our excuse of a head coach and the majority have fallen for it left, right and centre.

The majority of both sets of fans are deluded as the other. 

Bigger puctures

2 minutes ago, In the Net said:

The guy's had a tough week, surely you don't begrudge him a spot of fishing on a Friday afternoon?

Not at all. But his cast was pretty poor. He might catch a few doggies (Not the DC ones) but all the bass and cod are in deeper waters and could only be caught by an experienced fisherman. Like Steve Lansdown.

53 minutes ago, REDLEE said:

So the fact he's using the 300 publicly as a figure which is regarded as the release clause, which was so say secret but published by a national newspaper a week ago isn't going to help them when they try to make their complaint about us. Or is £300 the grand total he's spent since he's been there? 

£300  was the amount spent on ground renovations and Santa's Grotto 

No wonder Bristolian football is a joke, petty and unprofessional on all sides, even the bloody plod and train company joined in.

It'd be great if people stopped trying to score points on twitter and actually get some on the ****ing pitch.

It's like the most expensive bloody amateur hour ever.

Total embarrassment from pretty much all involved.

28 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Let's say a proven League 2 goalscorer is worth £500k.

Now let's say a proven League 1 goalscorer is worth £1m.

So in the summer we could have got something worth £500k for free. But now we are getting something worth £1m for £300k - an even better deal for City.

You can argue the exact figures but regardless it shows what a weak argument that tweet is - and how gullible they are on gaschat for lapping it up.

Well, when you consider Scunthorpe reportedly turned down £4m for Kevin Van Veen during the last couple of days of the window & he has less goals than MT, I'd say it was an even bigger deal.

Why do they persist with this suggestion that we're all terrified they're going to overtake us?! We've just completed a £45m stadium redevelopment and our owner continues to back us financially in the transfer market. Whereas Rovers....

It's a laughable suggestion at the best of times, but this week?! Glorious.

Oh and I also enjoyed "positive encouraging atmosphere".

IMG_4316.PNG

Perhaps this was our plan all along. We meet with taylor and agent in the summer when we could talk to him. Let him know that we like him but would like to see him get half a season experience in league 1 first with the gas and we would be happy to pay £300k. He likes the idea of that and tells Oxford to do one and resigns for the gas.

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Why do they persist with this suggestion that we're all terrified they're going to overtake us?! We've just completed a £45m stadium redevelopment and our owner continues to back us financially in the transfer market. Whereas Rovers....

IMG_4316.PNG

Because they might in league position?

I'll go on record and say I don't give a **** if they overtake us, I'll be pissed off we've been relegated but wont feel any worse if they went up.

At the end of the day they are a million years away from being a Championship club, they would finish rock bottom with like 9 points and bankrupt themselves in the progress. I'd be surprised if their stadium was even upto Championship standard.

They may over take us for one season (very unlikely) but they will never catch us up off the pitch.

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

IMG_4316.PNG

Ive never know a bunch of delusional morons under one banner (or tent). 

11 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

IMG_4316.PNG

That c0ck Socrates is out on his own for delusion and is so, so bitter.....probably got a good hiding back in the day

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

I'll go on record and say I don't give a **** if they overtake us, I'll be pissed off we've been relegated but wont feel any worse if they went up.

At the end of the day they are a million years away from being a Championship club, they would finish rock bottom with like 9 points and bankrupt themselves in the progress. I'd be surprised if their stadium was even upto Championship standard.

They may over take us for one season (very unlikely) but they will never catch us up off the pitch.

1.We don't own the ground

2. We have a large squad, if we drop a division some will leave and if not the wage bill will be huge.

3. Our 'ones for the future' may want out if they see us back in the 3rd.

4. If we get shot of Johnson we have to pay him still and who's going to come in?

5. What confidence do you have we'll improve?  We've spent shitloads anyway

6.  Grounds pretty pointless with crowds of 12k.

7. If we drop who's not to say the rugby will take priority.

Basing our success on how crap Rovers are is pretty abysmal and exceedingly small time.

Archived