IGNORED

Chris Wilder Offered City Job

Coppello

Its worth starting this post by stating that I do not claim to be in the know but I came into the knowledge that Chris Wilder has been offered the job but subsequently rejected it. 

Apparently he was offered the job this week but rejected it without much thought as Sheffield United is his club. 

A friend of mine is a coach at Sheffield United and was offered a deal which would have tripled his salary. 

I'm very supportive of Lansdown and the news came as a great surprise to me so I wouldn't want to post things to put additional pressure on Johnson, however I thought it was worth passing the information on. 

I'll get my tin hat on... 

16 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Its worth starting this post by stating that I do not claim to be in the know but I came into the knowledge that Chris Wilder has been offered the job but subsequently rejected it. 

Apparently he was offered the job this week but rejected it without much thought as Sheffield United is his club. 

A friend of mine is a coach at Sheffield United and was offered a deal which would have tripled his salary. 

I'm very supportive of Lansdown and the news came as a great surprise to me so I wouldn't want to post things to put additional pressure on Johnson, however I thought it was worth passing the information on. 

Choice of coach wouldn't surprise me , SL shopping in the lower Leagues again . :disapointed2se:

23 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Nope.

I have tried.

I cannot for the life of me work out how 'Chris Wilder' is an anagram of 'Alan Pardew'.

Please explain?

tfj

27 minutes ago, Coppello said:

He played a cracking Willy Wonka

39 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Lower league coach? I thought this was an OTIB no no

1 hour ago, Coppello said:

I'd rather have Van Wilder. At least we'd have nice chocolate eclairs.

40 minutes ago, Johnr1986 said:

Chris wilder never managed in championship also in work and requires a compensation fee....

or

Gary rowett out of work great record at this level 

when will landsdown learn and go for who the fans want.

Umm is Gary Rowett's Championship management record really that superior to LJ's..? 

Not dramatically, as far as I can see. 

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Umm is Gary Rowett's Championship management record really that superior to LJ's..? 

Not dramatically, as far as I can see. 

Under the circumstances and budget he worked with at brum plus Burton i would say it is, the Birmingham fans we're gutted when he left , that can not be said about LJ plus at no point in LJ managerial career has his ever eciteded himself (bang average)  and was very fortunate to get a championship job, where I would imagine GR would be top off most clubs at this level list, LJ simply would not, speaks volumes on how poor and lucky he is and has been! 

Archived