IGNORED

Disappointed we won that

JacobsBS3

Oh dear!! What exactly were you expecting? A team who hasn't won for 10 league games against a team bottom of the table by miles!!

All pointed towards a win being more important than the performance & the fact that Rotherham were always going to try & make it hard for any kind of real football to be played!!

So you would of been happy with a defeat over us playing like Barcelona? There really is no pleasing some people is there? We are desperate for a win to get points on the board & drag ourselves away from the fringes of relegation.

May I suggest that if you are hoping for free flowing attacking football throughout the rest of the season then you are likely to be very disappointed but I'd much rather we gained the necessary points above attractive football any day of the week!!

6 minutes ago, Bcfc24 said:

You are a prize ***** my friend we won enjoy it you utter idiot, stick together you ***** people like you are the reason we suffer!!!!

Haha calm down fella its on a forum.. go and let some aggression out and chill, theres a good lad..

51 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Oh dear!! What exactly were you expecting? A team who hasn't won for 10 league games against a team bottom of the table by miles!!

All pointed towards a win being more important than the performance & the fact that Rotherham were always going to try & make it hard for any kind of real football to be played!!

So you would of been happy with a defeat over us playing like Barcelona? There really is no pleasing some people is there? We are desperate for a win to get points on the board & drag ourselves away from the fringes of relegation.

May I suggest that if you are hoping for free flowing attacking football throughout the rest of the season then you are likely to be very disappointed but I'd much rather we gained the necessary points above attractive football any day of the week!!

Some seem to have expected Rotherham to lay down and allow us to win 5-0 when in reality they are fighting to stay up, no matter how 'poor' they are

We won, we expected to, we had to. I say expected to win because Rotherham have only picked up 16 points all season, so yes we'd expect to win it. However, our performance was that of a bottom 3 side. We played dross and we performed badly and that is a massive massive worry. I know this is a win and for that I am relieved, but I am not going to happy clap it because we have quality in our team and we are not producing on the pitch. The formation from the start was mind boggling to say the least. We were playing Rotherham, ROTHERHAM, not Newcastle or Brighton, but 16 points all season 9 points adrift ROTHERHAM, relegation certainties ROTHERHAM. Let's put this into perspective. We played poorly against a bad side and limped over the line. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Tick Tock Johnson. You haven't got a scooby what you are doing, you are a blagger. Ta da. The sooner the better.

Archived