IGNORED

Rotherham

Londoner

1 minute ago, Super said:

Only lost by a goal away at huddersfield and sheff W. Wonder if there fans moaned as well.

Didn't they beat Norwich? I could be wrong. Possibly another single goal defeat but something tells me they beat them. 

No team is just going to lie down for us. We had to win. We won. 

5 more of those and we should be ok. 

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Didn't they beat Norwich? I could be wrong. Possibly another single goal defeat but something tells me they beat them. 

Prior to today Rothetham had only taken 1 point from 14 away matches! Unfortunately we won't play against another 5 teams as remotely bad as them  

18 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

And we played 1 up top at home against them as if we were expecting to play Brazil....and then happy clappy clappy we had "inspired" substitutions. FM sideways :rofl2br:

Lee said we were playing 4-4-2 first half... make of that what you will.

14 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Undoubtedly, however Rotherham don't visit us five more times.

21 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

And we played 1 up top at home against them as if we were expecting to play Brazil....and then happy clappy clappy we had "inspired" substitutions. FM sideways :rofl2br:

:laugh:. Should've gone two up , but then I think Tomlin would've been dropped after his heroics Tuesday. Happy clapp clappy:yes:

Ajayi . Their right back . Good player . He would do for us 

Rotherham were energetic , well motivated with not really a chance of staying up ( lesson ) but they are not that much worse than Ipswich    Preston ( worst side this season ) or Cardiff . Not fair to rubbish them . This division is messy and unpredictable . Ask Birmingham fans .

10 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Prior to today Rothetham had only taken 1 point from 14 away matches! Unfortunately we won't play against another 5 teams as remotely bad as them  

8 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Undoubtedly, however Rotherham don't visit us five more times.

Of course, I get that. 

However we have beaten more teams than just Rotherham this season. 

It's a battle and the next 4 fixtures could be much more difficult at this level, but if we get results from the more winnable fixtures left, then I'd still think we've got enough to get it done. 

Hopefully it won't be a "skin of the teeth" job and we can produce a proper revival and pull comfortably clear, but first priorities first and lets secure safety. 

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

The worst side i have ever seen at this level.

Utterly useless, for those who werent there they wouldnt look out of place in league 2.

The master of the ***king overstatement. There have been tons of teams through the years as bad or worse. The sideways knocks at our own with b**locks like this are a bit pathetic really.

Archived