IGNORED

Fulham date confirmed and KO Now 8pm (merged)

redfieldred

20 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Glad this one's finally been announced, I was starting to lose sleep worrying about the 4 away games in a row.

A home game we absolutely have to win.  And we will.

4-0 again, anyone?

Also they play on Sunday in FA Cup so we get an extra day's rest.. maybe telling.

10 minutes ago, cynic said:

Hopefully it will be performance like Sheffield rather than Rotherham..

The two away games prior to this one may have a bearing on that.

Sod the performance! Let's hope for the Rotherham result, rather than the Sheffield one..! 

13 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Last time I watched Fulham at home it was my Birthday present from the Missus and we were 0-1 down before I had sat down with my pre match coffee and 0-4 down at half time !!

Can't believe the club let you down on your birthday, hate it when they do that.

4 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Also they play on Sunday in FA Cup so we get an extra day's rest.. maybe telling.

Hoping that Spurs thrash them about 6-0, and they are so demoralised and shell-shocked, they lose the appetite for the mid-week game.

19 minutes ago, phantom said:

Flip side for me in Leeds the two days previous so glad it's the Wednesday for once

Swings and roundabouts for fans. Usually it evens itself out and my travels give me a chance to attend an away game or two, but it hasn't happened this season. I did go to Huddersfield away, but that was due to a family trip. I do expect to miss a few games and a season ticket still works out cheaper despite that, but it feels like I haven't seen many games recently. 

• Admin
36 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Swings and roundabouts for fans. Usually it evens itself out and my travels give me a chance to attend an away game or two, but it hasn't happened this season. I did go to Huddersfield away, but that was due to a family trip. I do expect to miss a few games and a season ticket still works out cheaper despite that, but it feels like I haven't seen many games recently. 

Very true, ironically I am in Leeds two of next three midweeks working, typical the week we are up there is when I am working in Islington instead :grr:

Psychologically I think it's a big boost to break up those four away games with this one in the middle.  Assuming we don't get anything from away games (by no means a certainty), I do wonder if this becomes another "must win" for Johnson.  A win against lowly Rotherham surely can't have bought him that much credit.

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Flip side for me in Leeds the two days previous so glad it's the Wednesday for once

I was just deciding to reply to this saying you timed that wrong, then I saw your next post. Ouch. Maybe it's the football Gods looking out for you after all 

Now we got Fulham on the 22nd of this month, its now a must win.

Can't see us getting anything from Derby or Leeds but Fulham is a winnable game and must win if we fail to pick up any points on are travel.

Sorry , Mods please merge I just saw the Fulham thread at bottom of page

15 hours ago, bs3 said:

Now we got Fulham on the 22nd of this month, its now a must win.

Can't see us getting anything from Derby or Leeds but Fulham is a winnable game and must win if we fail to pick up any points on are travel.

Sorry , Mods please merge I just saw the Fulham thread at bottom of page

hope the players are not thinking like you bs3!

Archived