IGNORED

The Blonde Bombshell

rockinrobin

What a Co*k he is, will he never learn.

story-30123637-detail/story.html

Will gladly except a 1-0 to the City just to shut that ptrat up.

Soz link not working, clip from the evil post

His comment

City fans were quick to react to his comment where he basically described City as pushovers ahead of the weekend.

12 minutes ago, rockinrobin said:

What a Co*k he is, will he never learn.

story-30123637-detail/story.html

Will gladly except a 1-0 to the City just to shut that ptrat up.

Soz link not working, clip from the evil post

His comment

City fans were quick to react to his comment where he basically described City as pushovers ahead of the weekend.

???

Translation?

10 minutes ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

He's not wrong, we've been pushovers for two months and counting; Derby really should beat us, and they will do.

Disagree, with the squad we have we are defiinatly no pushovers. We had to stop the rot somewhere and we have. We could of won 5 out of those 9  because we were no pushovers and had we of done that I believe your oppinion would be different.

My favourite story about Robbie Savage is apparently while on England pundit duty somewhere exotic (maybe Brazil) he went for a jog with one of his fellow pundits. Evidently he found it quite hard going so asked his colleague how far above sea level they were, as he thought this was why he was struggling.

They were jogging on the beach . . . 

44 minutes ago, rockinrobin said:

Disagree, with the squad we have we are defiinatly no pushovers. We had to stop the rot somewhere and we have. We could of won 5 out of those 9  because we were no pushovers and had we of done that I believe your oppinion would be different.

And never won 1, that is the definition of 'pushover'.

3 of those games lost from winning positions and a vast majority of those games were all lost in the last quarter of those games.

All that said we could quite easily get a result, stranger things have happened, it is up to this squad, coaches and manager to stand up and be counted especially over these incredibly tough 4 away games.

Me I expect nil points, that way I won't be disappointed.

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

And never won 1, that is the definition of 'pushover'.

3 of those games lost from winning positions and a vast majority of those games were all lost in the last quarter of those games.

All that said we could quite easily get a result, stranger things have happened, it is up to this squad, coaches and manager to stand up and be counted especially over these incredibly tough 4 away games.

Me I expect nil points, that way I won't be disappointed.

I expect 12 points........ that's were i am going wrong !

22 minutes ago, CB1964 said:

Alan Brazil pretty much said the same thing this morning on his Talkbollox breakfast show. He couldn't understand why Derby rested 8 players last night as they've only got Bristol City at the weekend!

Was racking my brain at who I had heard saying that.....I smiled, I think he has a point there, if I'm honest

12 minutes ago, Malago said:

He's blond, not blonde.  The only adjective in the English language which has a different ending depending on the gender of the person it is describing.

Well, bugger me. Everyday is a school day, huh

What he should have said if he wanted to be accurate is

'Derby have a tough game Saturday against a Bristol City Side who have one of the most coveted young coaches in the country , they've been very unlucky with illness and injuries , but they have bought a lot of good players for the future , and Lee did a fantastic job in turning round a similar run at Barnsley , very similar to Sir Alex in fact'

:thumbsup:

Having said that football being as it is we are just as likely to go up there and take all 3 points !!!

:fingerscrossed:

Archived