IGNORED

Tammy car accident

MC RISK77

11 minutes ago, SARJ said:

All these high and mighty people on social media.........like they've never made a single mistake when they were that age.

To be fair driving without a licence is ridiculous and there is no legitimate excuse for it.

Just because he plays for us doesn't excuse it. 

4 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

So whose car was it then and why was Tammy driving it?

Footballers can afford the best lawyers, so punishment wont be too severe.

They can also afford driving lessons and car insurance! 

53 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Was the day after the Burnley FA Cup tie 

Tammy was on his own - LJ was nowhere near

No you are warmer than @Rocky was

There is actually a bigger story to all of this, which is surprising it hasn't made the press yet

I think we've heard the same. Suprised it's taken nearly 2 weeks

17 minutes ago, RedM said:

Doesn't say. Basically he has been summonsed to appear at Magistrates court which is different to being arrested. Up to Chelsea to discipline as he's their player. Could get up to £5000 fine and 6 points on licence. 

Think that's just about it, I don't usually read their site either but I just wondered how they were reporting it.

silly boy yes, but not the first footballer or young person to come a cropper in a car that's not suited to them. I hope no one else was involved and there aren't other issues to complicate things.

The money of course isn't a problem for him, but that's also part of the reason the accident happened maybe. 6 points on his licence would surely make him pretty much uninsurable in future, which is another matter. Idiot. 

To be fair in this day and age, the modern footballer can afford whatever the insurance companies throw at them. 6 points before he can get a licence though will mean he won't be driving for a long time. Legally anyway.

Everybody should know in this country that you need a License and Insurance to drive a car. This is no mistake, its deliberate breaking of the law! 

Making a mistake is having too much to drink on a night out and making a fool of yourself, or oversleeping and not getting into work on time. This is certainly more severe than that.

If this is indeed true, and he has been driving illegally I hope he is prosecuted, and made to pay for his criminal behaviour. I expected more from Tammy given from his interviews, he came across as grounded and sensible. Its turns out he's as moronic as the rest of them.

Extremely disappointed right now.

15 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Yep, it has been a while - so much for all the ITK and press on the ball

Correct he doesn't own a car - like I said it was day after Burnley game

Good job it wasn't his car !

True, but how many driving offences can one person tally up before it is more than a mistake?

Well it wasn't the car he's been driving since he's been here. He lives next to where I work so I've seen him numerous times.

4 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Yes 19 year old kids make mistakes I certainly made a few. I didn't deliberately set out to break the law though so this isn't a mistake it's just pathetic

Did you ever have a sneaky pint or cigarette under age? I get you'd have been younger than 19, but I'm sure you get my point

Certainly no excusing TA, that is a dumbass mistake to make

This largely depends on the details. 

IF he was having a quick spin around the training ground in a team mates new car, it's silly and unfortunate. 

IF he's been thinking that he's above the law and driving whilst banned and with no insurance, then he has been a danger to society and it should very taken very seriously. Whatever his profession,or whoever he plays for. 

Thankfullythe incident itself doesn't appear to be a serious one. Thankfully no child/person has been left with injuries as a result of his stupidity. 

Mods / Phantom??

Can you please delete this thread as it contains hand-wringing and baseless speculation?

It might upset some of the more grumpy posters, who can't just read and ignore a thread, they have to slag off the OP.

Cheers,

tfj

2 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Did you ever have a sneaky pint or cigarette under age? I get you'd have been younger than 19, but I'm sure you get my point

Certainly no excusing TA, that is a dumbass mistake to make

Come on..! Having a sneaky pint when you are under age is hardly the same as endangering other road users and passers by, when you are not fit, or adequately insured, to be behind the wheel of a car. 

There are no excuses. It's not a "mistake". It's a very bad decision and he should face the heaviest consequences. 

Archived